Poll
Question: Which Way Are You Voting
In - 91 (62.8%)
Out - 44 (30.3%)
Shake It All About - 10 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 131

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: EU Referendum  (Read 71115 times)
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 19:38:32 »

Good point. I don't know whether the results come up as 'Swindon Out' or just a running accumulation of the respective totals

There are 380-ish areas which will have counts and declare totals, which will get consolidated as the night goes on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36044026
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 19:42:01 by Private Fraser » Logged
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #121 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 20:12:34 »

I've not got a fucking clue what to vote for. So much bullshit on either side and an equal amount of cunts on each side telling me the other cunts are bigger cunts.
Private Fraser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #122 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 20:55:49 »

I've not got a fucking clue what to vote for. So much bullshit on either side and an equal amount of cunts on each side telling me the other cunts are bigger cunts.

I don't think you are alone by any means.  A significant number of the 46 million(?) registered voters will be in a similar position.  That's what's wrong with referendums, particularly one on an issue as wide ranging as this one.  Unfortunately, it's not about facts, it's about opinions and those are influenced by who shouts the loudest and who tells the best lies.  I resent the fact that such an important decision is going to depend on the decisions of a significant majority of the electorate who wont have a very firm grasp of all the relevant factors - myself included.  Thanks very much Cameron, you bastard.

All you can probably do at this late stage is think about whether it's better to try to make future changes from inside or outside.  good luck!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 21:00:49 »

I don't think you are alone by any means.  A significant number of the 46 million(?) registered voters will be in a similar position.  That's what's wrong with referendums, particularly one on an issue as wide ranging as this one.  Unfortunately, it's not about facts, it's about opinions and those are influenced by who shouts the loudest and who tells the best lies.  I resent the fact that such an important decision is going to depend on the decisions of a significant majority of the electorate who wont have a very firm grasp of all the relevant factors - myself included.  Thanks very much Cameron, you bastard.

All you can probably do at this late stage is think about whether it's better to try to make future changes from inside or outside.  good luck!

It would take years to leave the EU.  If there is a Leave vote and then, within a few years, it becomes apparent that it was the wrong decision, there will be ample opportunity to reverse it...despite what some politicians (here and in other EU countries) are saying at the moment.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 21:13:55 »

It would take years to leave the EU.  If there is a Leave vote and then, within a few years, it becomes apparent that it was the wrong decision, there will be ample opportunity to reverse it...despite what some politicians (here and in other EU countries) are saying at the moment.

I don't think that would be a 'given' by any means and would, in any event take many years (of uncertainty) to resolve.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 21:24:19 »

I don't think that would be a 'given' by any means and would, in any event take many years (of uncertainty) to resolve.

To be honest it doesn't really matter either way. Me thee and everyone on here will still get fucked over by the bullington boys, and their compadres in other countries at the top, whatever the outcome. Swallow your medicine, and keep digging/farming/making shit, so they can make their bonuses.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 22:26:34 »

To be honest it doesn't really matter either way. Me thee and everyone on here will still get fucked over by the bullington boys, and their compadres in other countries at the top, whatever the outcome. Swallow your medicine, and keep digging/farming/making shit, so they can make their bonuses.

Churchillian.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #127 on: Thursday, June 23, 2016, 09:18:04 »

Probably spot on....unfortunately.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #128 on: Thursday, June 23, 2016, 11:56:34 »

https://fullfact.org/
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Thursday, June 23, 2016, 12:05:07 »

Vote leave and get rid of the Scots and Cameron the lying cheating turncunt at the same time.

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Thursday, June 23, 2016, 12:12:23 »

Vote leave and get rid of the Scots and Cameron the lying cheating turncunt at the same time.
And replace him with the lying cheating Johnson? Superb.

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Thursday, June 23, 2016, 12:16:03 »

voting leave will achieve neither of them.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Thursday, June 23, 2016, 12:48:59 »

I looked at it a different way - If we weren't in, would I vote to join ?

edit : I know this is purely theoretic as we cannot possibly assess the current state of the UK after 43 years out of the EU but it helped clarify a few issues.
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 23, 2016, 13:05:51 by Bewster » Logged
Only Me

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #133 on: Thursday, June 23, 2016, 12:50:18 »

I have voted OUT 😀

Sent from my SM-G935F
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Thursday, June 23, 2016, 13:23:23 »

What do we actually export to europe these days?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: