Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Online Currency  (Read 1043 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 11:11:57 »

Are they really as good as high street places? To me it seems a bit risky. For me, it's all about getting money for money in person, but if I'm going to get more buck for my pound then maybe I should look online.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 15:44:45 »

http://www.whichwaytopay.com/compare-travel-money-summary.asp

I have used Ice twice in the past 2 years and they have been brilliant with far better rates than high streets.  Order it and it is delivered to your door next day.

I would recommend.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pvsmark

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 15:49:33 »

I have used Thomas Exchange before and i felt the same thinking it was dodgy, but they do better rates and its not too hard to sort out:

http://www.thomasexchange.co.uk/
anglia red

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 16:05:07 »

I have used several of the online companies over the past seven years( depending who is offering the best rate at the time) all provide an excellent service .I used ICE last friday at 1259 hours money delivered Saturday am.  Just make sure you have someone at home to sign for it. As I travel abroad about six times a year i have bookmarked www.comparetravelmoney.co.uk which gives the current rates .

ome on you reds

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 16:21:13 »

where's the best place to get euros' converted back to sterling?
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 20:17:08 »

travelex guarantees to beat highstreet rates - order on line pick up at the airport
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: