Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: More Cum Away  (Read 5403 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 12:51:33 »

How quick are the club at posting out tickets, got a mate who fancies this and on that basis I will probably get off my arse and go along but will need to order tickets online and depend on the club posting them so trying to judge how late I can leave ordering them.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 12:52:22 »

Aren’t they all e-tickets these days.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 13:36:06 »

How quick are the club at posting out tickets, got a mate who fancies this and on that basis I will probably get off my arse and go along but will need to order tickets online and depend on the club posting them so trying to judge how late I can leave ordering them.

Whenever i've bought tickets for away games I've had the tickets sent first class usually within a couple of days of purchasing. Not sure if that's still the case this season but i've found them generally very good.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 13:43:02 »

Every time I have had tickets in the last 4 years or so I have had print at home e-tickets.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 13:43:42 »

Whenever i've bought tickets for away games I've had the tickets sent first class usually within a couple of days of purchasing. Not sure if that's still the case this season but i've found them generally very good.

Ta, I'll probably book them this arvo or tomorrow so should be OK then.

Apologies to everyone, my attendance normally pretty much guarantees at best a crappy draw and normally a defeat!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 13:44:28 »

Every time I have had tickets in the last 4 years or so I have had print at home e-tickets.

Just for home tickets though right? Away tickets are usually the old fashioned card type rectangle ticket in physical form.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 13:44:40 »

Even for away games? Every away game I've done over the last couple of years has been a physical ticket?
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 13:48:27 »

Apologies to everyone, my attendance normally pretty much guarantees at best a crappy draw and normally a defeat!

Visit the Eric Morecambe statue beforehand for a cleansing of any vibes of impending misfortune.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #8 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 13:54:02 »

Even for away games? Every away game I've done over the last couple of years has been a physical ticket?
Yep, I have only done about 2 or 3 in 4 years and they are all print at home. Exeter, Plymouth Rovers.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 13:56:06 »

Yeah - the club tweeted today they've sold 422 out of our allocated 600 so you should probably be ok.

horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, September 15, 2023, 13:56:46 »

Visit the Eric Morecambe statue beforehand for a cleansing of any vibes of impending misfortune.

I lived in Lancaster for 20 odd years on and off till we moved over here, been to see Eric way too many times, it will be a swift get into Morecambe and then a quick getaway!

Last time we went it was the PdC promotion season, don't think we were quite up then but it was close, a load of Town fans rolled up on a vintage bus - I suspect this year will be an altogether less joyous occasion.

Yeah - the club tweeted today they've sold 422 out of our allocated 600 so you should probably be ok.

Yeah, t'was seeing that which made me get off my arse and look at sorting something out! 
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 09:15:51 »

Being a total fuckwit here, the ticketing website is only giving me an option to pick up the tickets from the club?

Maybe have to do battle with the phones on Monday.... or sit in the home end!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 09:27:42 »

They always take them up on the Supporters Coach if booked late.
Never a problem and for peace of mind call them to arrange.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 09:30:22 »

Being a total fuckwit here, the ticketing website is only giving me an option to pick up the tickets from the club?

Maybe have to do battle with the phones on Monday.... or sit in the home end!

Book them and they will send up on the Coach Mate. They remove the post option from about a week as to avoid the shite postal system.
Always reliable and pick them up at the Morecambe Ticket office.

See you up there.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, September 16, 2023, 13:05:48 »

Anyone aware of why it's only seating and not the terrace behind the goal for this one? Last few times I've been we had the option of either
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: