Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lazy work colleagues  (Read 2608 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 07:52:30 »

I don't think I'm lazy, but why put yourself out?

I do the absolute minimum required to achieve my tasks, it's not my fault my boss only gives me about 15 hours of work a week...........

It's All Good..............
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 10:39:16 »

I decided years ago working was bad for me...so i got my HGV licence and did away with work and wander lonely as a cloud...but it is nice not to really have anyone to answer to and to be honest all us lorry drivers are lazy as fuk.
dell boy

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 10:56:04 »

I decided years ago working was bad for me...so i got my HGV licence and did away with work and wander lonely as a cloud...but it is nice not to really have anyone to answer to and to be honest all us lorry drivers are lazy as fuk.

I have always thought that being a lorry driver was a flipping hard job.
Early morning starts, sitting in endless traffic ques, putting up with moron car drivers etc.
sonic youth

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 11:36:49 »

Oi you caaaaaaaant, sort my problems out!!
what problems?

i'd love to be a lorry driver, although not so much in the UK. too much traffic. somewhere like the US would be ace - huge open roads, luxurious trucks. bliss
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:10:08 »

Can be hard Dell....but when you drive past building sites in winter,or drive down the backroads of Cornwall in Summer you realise it isnt really,i learnt the hard way years ago that i could never work in a factory or office and in the end even the buildind trade pissed me off,but everyones different and as i was driving back from Ipswich this morning and crawling into bed at 3,40 am i did have a passing thaught of why i didnt concentrate more on my homework at school!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 13, 2008, 09:15:44 »

I can be lazy at times - especially at the sports centre

getting caught eating left over candy floss (which I randomly brought at the CG!) with a colleague in the staff room by my boss when I should have been hoovering yesterday was a low point

on Saturday morning I got paid to play on a bouncy castle for two hours!! but I have hurt my neck from doing front and back flips!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 13, 2008, 12:32:42 »

Can't stand work colleagues full stop!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, October 13, 2008, 12:34:10 »

what problems?

No-one will make me a coffee, I did get a tin of quality street though this morning!! Smiley

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: