Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 5th ODI  (Read 3416 times)
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, October 13, 2007, 15:21:15 »

88-9 England
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, October 13, 2007, 20:56:07 »

Oh dear. At least we won the other 2 games today  Beers
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, October 14, 2007, 11:56:14 »

Crap judging by the score-card yesterday, although I suppose did well to win series, I bet they will come home and expect to be knighted

I come from a land down-under
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, October 14, 2007, 16:21:33 »

Quote from: "Dachauer"
Crap judging by the score-card yesterday, although I suppose did well to win series, I bet they will come home and expect to be knighted

They'll probably come home next week at the same time as the rugby players will. The rugby team will win the world cup and the cricket team will think the people are there for them    If only there wasn't a test series eh?
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, October 14, 2007, 17:12:54 »

Quote from: "Iffy's Onion Barji"
Quote from: "Dachauer"

They'll probably come home next week at the same time as the rugby players will. The rugby team will win the world cup and the cricket team will think the people are there for them    If only there wasn't a test series eh?

In truth, it was a good series win though. even if the last match looked at though it was shite

I come from a land down-under
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, October 14, 2007, 18:16:20 »

Yeah we played shit for 2 games but good for 3. That was enough. We did the same against India in the summer. At least we are competing and winning ODI series against good ODI sides now. Before we would have been steamrolled. Thing are looking up in the short form of the game at last.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: