Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Amy Winehouse dies.  (Read 8161 times)
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:10:04 »

Just witnessed the horrible site. The lifeless body, the big teeth, the distinctive 'horse' look and the fatal needle next to her. You may not have finished the King George Stakes at Ascot but your always a winner in my eyes. R.I.P Rewilding...
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:21:14 »

With great respect......Stop being a cunt. Well done you have spent more time typing comments into a football forum.  Smug Fuck Off

Well done. You're the first person on this forum I'm going to use the 'ignore' function on.
MichaelLandon

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:24:04 »

OSH what a cunt.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:26:15 »

What is this, an attempt to beat DV and jjedmunds to the pettiest argument of the year award?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:28:29 »

Well done. You're the first person on this forum I'm going to use the 'ignore' function on.

Did you miss the bit where he originally apologised?

Things get better but they never get good
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:29:27 »

Is there really an ignore button?

Michael Landon strayed unknowingly into general discussion and apologised for his initial post on the thread, why OST's panties are in a bunch fuck knows.

It's All Good..............
MichaelLandon

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:30:24 »

What is this, an attempt to beat DV and jjedmunds to the pettiest argument of the year award?

Well in all fairness i started it by puttin some stupid shit up earlier but was then corrected by someone and promptly apologised. Then for some reason the number of posts i had made somehow was the basis of an attack, which im still confused by. But yea you are right its pretty fucking retarded.

He's still a cunt though. But I shall restrain from anymore arguments. Sorry for disrupting the same thread 2ce in a day. I shall remain silent from now on.

And for good measure COYR  
MichaelLandon

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:31:49 »

Thanks to Bogus Dave and Herthab for mentioning that (without sounding to much of a suck up)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:33:51 »

Thanks to Bogus Dave and Herthab for mentioning that (without sounding to much of a suck up)

Remove this post immediately.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:40:16 »

Is there really an ignore button?

Michael Landon strayed unknowingly into general discussion and apologised for his initial post on the thread, why OST's panties are in a bunch fuck knows.

Course there is......

over here....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yes I did pretty much gloss over the apology bit. I'll tell you what though, it felt goooooood telling some one (any one really) to fuck off.  Cool It was kind of a scaled down, internet version of Michael Douglas in 'Falling Down'.

Oh yes. You were very good in Little House on the Prairie Michael. Wink
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:41:44 »

Sad but no surprise. Had far more talent than many others dished up to us as popular music. A waste. RIP

Unfortunately the news mirrors the idiots in society. Some care more about a woman who OD than they do about a Christian terrorist killing innocent victims. No idea why they do but they do, it's one reason I had a go earlier. I don't understand how people get so caught up in stuff like this. 

There's also been a train crash in China, perhaps - as the self appointed grief police - you could advise on the correct level of mourning we should apply?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:48:14 »

And now ghanimah is on the rag too...

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:54:24 »

He has a point.All i have heard is that people have also died elsewhere people should be more upset etc. Who are people to tell others who and what they should fell sorry for.

Her lifestyle will determin that people won't have any sympathy and for that i agree but for people to be taking the piss so soon after i find a bit off.

Addiction is so misunderstood i hope half the people on here never have any family members go through it as it seems the poor fucker wont have anyone to turn to judged on half these responses
Dozno9

« Reply #43 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:55:41 »

I think it's what Amy would have wanted.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, July 23, 2011, 18:57:55 »

Jokes are made about every tragedy. Space shuttles blowing up. Tsunamis. Mass murders. Fathers imprisoning daughters in the basement, etc, etc.

Its distasteful, but its human nature.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: