Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley forum comments from Swindon supporters ...  (Read 20192 times)
SarumRed

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 15:07:46 »

Doesn't that make us the same as them? And you would be a witness to a violent crime? But if it happened the way it says then its funny.
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 15:10:29 »

Problem is he's blatantly lying  Hmmm
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 15:18:25 »

Doesn't that make us the same as them? And you would be a witness to a violent crime? But if it happened the way it says then its funny.
If it happened, it was a reaction to provocation which wouldn't have happened against most other clubs. If anybody at football goes asking for trouble it's their own fault if they get it.

If it didn't happen then I maintain my argument, hypothetical though it may be.
woolster

« Reply #48 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 15:30:12 »

If it happened, it was a reaction to provocation which wouldn't have happened against most other clubs. If anybody at football goes asking for trouble it's their own fault if they get it.

If it didn't happen then I maintain my argument, hypothetical though it may be.
its the gods honest, u couldnt make it up
Millwall_fabreeze

« Reply #49 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 15:58:57 »

Champions Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
SarumRed

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 16:01:11 »

Me first. Champions?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 16:59:43 »

Champions Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
There's no need to come on here and be like that, is there. Go and piss off some Leeds fans - they're in your division and they're easy enough to wind up.
Spencer_White

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:09:41 »

Champions?

Millwall havnt been champions of anything since the football dark ages of the 1980's.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:10:24 »

I got lost and found myself on a tube heading to Burmendsey Cheesy Ive no sense of direction.

I had a red and white scarf and a badge and noone gave me any grief.One bloke said "loser" on my journey around the stadium,I called him a cock.Then I went and got smashed.

/
W56196272
medwayred

Up the Reds

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:13:21 »

Smiley
A couple emerged decked out in red, the wife holding her toddlers hands down the steps. A universal chorus with much gesturing of arms went up of 'Who the fucking hell are you?' That registered an early note in me of wariness of your lot. The reputation is clearly earnt.
Ohh i think that was us. I wasnt going to hide our colours from anyone. From the moment we walked up the steps at Rochester and were met by 30 Millwall fans singing. To be fair al the way down Wembley way we had fans shaking our hands wishing us luck. The wembley park thing was funny. We came out of the station and there must have been 2000 under that bridge singing who the fkin hell are you. We stopped on the stair and i held my scarf up high. The only trouble we had were two 9 year olds swearing at us. Hmmm little fkers. Anyway. Apart from Charlton at home our form hasnt been great since the 3.0 at Leeds. Fingers crossed we wont need the play off's next season. Up the Town

One Davie Bamber.......................
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:19:46 »

Yep, that was definitely you then, really felt for you at the time. Glad the experience of thier lot improved because I can imagine that was pretty disturbing. There's some things that just aren't done, if they had any decency, and hurling full throttled abuse your way when you had a little kid with you is certainly one of them! That made me seethe.
Spencer_White

« Reply #56 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:23:00 »

:)Ohh i think that was us. I wasnt going to hide our colours from anyone. From the moment we walked up the steps at Rochester and were met by 30 Millwall fans singing. To be fair al the way down Wembley way we had fans shaking our hands wishing us luck. The wembley park thing was funny. We came out of the station and there must have been 2000 under that bridge singing who the fkin hell are you. We stopped on the stair and i held my scarf up high. The only trouble we had were two 9 year olds swearing at us. Hmmm little fkers. Anyway. Apart from Charlton at home our form hasnt been great since the 3.0 at Leeds. Fingers crossed we wont need the play off's next season. Up the Town

Fair play to you!!!!!

A proud Swindon Fan!
medwayred

Up the Reds

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:25:28 »

Apart from the fkin bit i found it quite funny and wished it was on video. The wife is a manc season ticket holder and has had worse at Liverpool games. One of my boys is autistic so he needs to experience all kinds of things. We were at the Den 3 weeks ago and he had his scarf on and was getting nasty looks from grown men now that isnt right.

shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:30:16 »

Yep, good of you that you reacted the way you did. Sure there must have been some Millwall fans there that cringed at their fellow fans' behaviour.
medwayred

Up the Reds

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 17:33:12 »

Along Wembley way these Wall fans came up to us and said you do know we are not all like them knobs dont you. Most of them were fine. To be fair ive seen my fair share of Town fans being knobs as well. Enjoy your summer mate....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: