Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Luton Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 43653 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:36:34 »

Not too sure on Anderson either to be honest,

I am, fucking pointless. It may be the way we play, but there is no point to him.
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:38:33 »

Well I got one ain't happy with survival in the 4th division.

What utter claptrap
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:39:16 »

Where the fuck can Flitcroft go from here? How can he lift the team for Notts County after that debacle? We've found a way of playing away from home (thank fuck) but at home we're making zero progress. I still maintain that we have the basis of  top 3 side but there's no way we can achieve that with Flitcroft.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:41:17 »

He's still talking a good game though so he'll probably end up with a nice little coaching number up at St George's Park... Hmmm
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:43:14 »

Where the fuck can Flitcroft go from here? How can he lift the team for Notts County after that debacle? We've found a way of playing away from home (thank fuck) but at home we're making zero progress. I still maintain that we have the basis of  top 3 side but there's no way we can achieve that with Flitcroft.
We lack a goalscorer & an entire midfield. Dunne & Linganzi are truly dreadful.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:44:59 »

We have dropped in to this division 3 times during the last 30 years. On the first two occasions, we returned to Division 3 immediately - under Sturrock in 2006/07 and then under Di Canio in 2011/12.  That is our track record.  There is nothing to suggest that a well managed Swindon side should not aspire to the same this time.  You do spout some bollocks sometimes, Reg.

I'm amazed that we're still in contention after such an average start to the season - but have a feeling that DF will stay in post for as long as that remains the case.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:45:11 »

Olly Lancashire does not sound like Captain material to me. He could not have been any more uninspiring in that interview... No
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:45:31 »

If we don’t go on like a 5 game winning run after this then Flitcroft has to go.

This league is easy to get out of any old manager can do it. Like last time we were here. Manager input 0%
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:48:28 »

Quote from: DV Canio
This league is easy to get out of any old manager can do it. Like last time we were here. Manager input 0%

sorry DV but I'll have to disagree with that. a-hole with a massive budget maybe, but the match prep, fitness and game plan must have come from somewhrere
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:54:27 »

Also, I’m not going to say he’s some kind of saviour or he’s going to completely change the side but seeing Tom Smith get man of the match again it completely baffles me why he is out on loan! The game was mostly lost in the middle of the park by Dunne and Linganzi getting over-run, from what I’ve seen from Smith (albeit not much) he at least puts himself about a bit.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:54:51 »

sorry DV but I'll have to disagree with that. a-hole with a massive budget maybe, but the match prep, fitness and game plan must have come from somewhrere
I think you may have been whooshed.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:55:58 »

We lack a goalscorer & an entire midfield.
But with different/better management/coaching/tactics I suspect we will find we have all of those things, or at least only be a signing or two away from having them.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:56:42 »

Also, I’m not going to say he’s some kind of saviour or he’s going to completely change the side but seeing Tom Smith get man of the match again it completely baffles me why he is out on loan! The game was mostly lost in the middle of the park by Dunne and Linganzi getting over-run, from what I’ve seen from Smith (albeit not much) he at least puts himself about a bit.
Very much this. The CM is woeful. Linganzi gifted them the 3rd.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:57:14 »

I think you may have been whooshed.
I have to admit, I was trying to figure out exactly what DV's point was...
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Tuesday, December 26, 2017, 17:59:28 »

I wouldn’t expect to much from the game on Saturday, Notts C. Won away at Morecambe 1-4
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: