Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Change is never good !  (Read 8406 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 12:38:01 »

For those that care, it was all because of the individual titles many, many users had. Smiley They're all going... Sorry. Sad

Your profile allows you to put your own in Cheesy
land_of_bo

« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 12:40:59 »

Everything has gone a bit mental because of the way the database was converted. Within 15 minutes everything will be as it should, it's just a case of fucking about for a while! Cheesy Be warned the forum's going to seem a bit mental for about the next 15 mins and everyone's accounts will be as they should.

For those that care, it was all because of the individual titles many, many users had. Smiley They're all going... Sorry. Sad

Will Karma be enabled, Barry?

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 12:41:15 »

wtf! its changed back again
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 12:44:03 »

I like the option to enter a paypal address so people can give you cash for beers... i might play Forum Santa and suprise people at random

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
land_of_bo

« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 12:44:20 »

Nothing like a live test.

Barry/Whits - want a job  Wink
Northern Red

« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 12:46:13 »

What - I go on holiday for a week and everything changes....

Actually it looks good, but being an imbicile it will take a while to get used to this...
Barry Scott

« Reply #21 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 12:54:58 »

Right, sorry and thanks for baring with the live test. Smiley

Me and Whits have been doing overtime on this and the proof was always going to be once numbers hit the board. The conversion caused some anomalies with the titles, which is a pain, then the same problem caused permissions to be dropped to be all over the shop.

As Sam said, i think, you can now customise your own title's, although that might be a mod thing. I'm too tired to know, i haven't slept since about 8 am sunday, cause i've been trying to stop this thing being off line for too long.

The template flicked around because this one was modded by me and it isn't designed to hold all the mods,but i think it's prettier - probably just ego talking... I might have to do some work on it, because it was hindering me getting everything straight. Everything should be good now, new smileys will be coming soon, and i have somewhere between 1000-1500 good games i have to mod and squeeze in here.

The forum will be work in progress for a while, but the wait will be worth it and they'll be far more stability in the long term. Fingers crossed. Smiley
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 12:57:14 »

Good work Barry. If you bring back that paypal for pints thingy I'll sling one your way.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 13:04:36 »

i have noticed that anybody can read the forums.this wasn't the casde with the old format.is this going to continue or will you be reverting back to the members only reading threads?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 13:07:23 »

Since 8 o'clock yesterday morning?!?! Are you mad.

Tip top work fellas

Things get better but they never get good
Barry Scott

« Reply #25 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 13:13:28 »

-Sam: Thanks! It's a bit of a pain, because we have this pretty red number and less mods, or skinny blue thing, more mods.

-arriba:Yes the forum is now open, but guests can only look and not touch. If they reg and they're cocks, the mods are the same so i can't imagine they'd last long. Smiley

-StfcDave: I'm a fucking cock. I'm no longer tired, but do need a shower, a tooth brush and a something to eat other than weetabix or marmite on toast. Embarrassed
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 13:15:13 »

if i ever see you i will buy you a drink. that is dedication!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 13:16:08 »

i think the forums should stay for members personally.dunno what others think?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 13:18:49 »

Should keep it open i think. let others see our superiority

land_of_bo

« Reply #29 on: Monday, July 7, 2008, 13:20:24 »

Think it went memebers only when there was a lot of shit flying round about the greek one etc, also when there was a lot of "yousendit.com" linkage flying around which could of got whits etc in shit.

I think it's pretty much the norm that guests can have "read only" access to a forum. I know of plenty tech forums where I look but don't touch...should be ok?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: