Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Leyton Orient Official Matchday Thread  (Read 42749 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 23:43:06 »

Aye, theyve lowered the price to 7.50 aswell apparently. You dont get a drink though
The club might do to stock up a bit in the main bar in the Legends Lounge instead of wasting money on that.  Not one packet of crisps after the game today for not the first time and I heard a few people moaning that some drinks had sold out as well.  Not very good.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 23:51:18 »

He was very good wasn't he? Mind you, I bet Wolves fans were saying that about Kasim and Luongo a few months back. Every player has a dip in form, think they've both done enough this season to deserve a bit of slack while we see if they're just having a dip or it's a more permanent nosedive

Very true Paul.  It's a shame their dips seem to have coincided.  Personally I think we need a far nastier midfield player.  CS mentioned a similar player to Steve Foley to which I totally agree.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 23:58:27 »

What do people make of El Gabas. Is he just a really shif Dossevi which is quite something
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:01:57 »

Crap, hasnt gold hold of this football lark
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:08:39 »

Surprised by the lack of comment on the idiot who attacked the keeper. Whilst I fully expect he now thinks he is some kind of local hero...let's hope that it dawns on him that a few months in jail and the impact that has on his earning power may not have been worth the childish satisfaction he got out of it all.

Plonker.

I disagree

There is a total lack of passion at the CG, and has been since PDC left

This guy is a bit stupid, because he is probably going to Jail, but other than that - go for it, at least someone is showing a bit of passion.

I accept most of you will crucify me for supporting the guy, but the same people will also moan about the lack of Passion in the CG

Give me the old days of fences, passion and a bit of scrapping any day over the current sterile lifeless crap
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:13:12 »

Was Pritchard injured?

Barely touched the ball 10 times in the first half. Almost glued to the touch line. But the few times he did get the ball injected a bit of pace. But when he did get the ball it was often 60 yards from the LO goal.

At times he flatters to deceive so much it drives me mad but at times I think he could be better utilised.
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:16:15 »

He was holding his back very early on so perhaps injury hindered him somewhat
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:23:45 »

Cooper said they took him off as he wasnt in the game
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:36:04 »

Defence was poor, but thought McEveley played well. Uncharacteristic mistake from Thompson, usual lack of cohesion between CB's, complete with numerous Hall fouls and Ward's limbs moving a second behind his thought process knocking in their third.

I've slated El Gabas every time he's played, but today he made some good runs, put in some crosses that our strikers should have been gambling on, and should have had a penalty.

Ref was terrible, pitch invader an utter fucktard.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 00:36:46 »

Cooper said they took him off as he wasnt in the game

He retweeted something earlier about how him being glued to the touchline was a waste of talent. I agree and as he RT'd it I suppose he did to.

I don't think Cooper has quite worked out his to use him but I think he'll be gone in Jan anyway.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 01:03:32 »

When it comes down to rivalries, I think we do far better on goalkeeper assaults than the Pikies
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 01:18:08 »

Today we were poor. Jmac the best player and that says something. No cutting edge upfront which was disappointing. We need to sort that defence asap its nowhere near good enough.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #207 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 07:44:30 »

I disagree. There is a total lack of passion at the CG, and has been since PDC left. This guy is a bit stupid, because he is probably going to Jail, but other than that - go for it, at least someone is showing a bit of passion. I accept most of you will crucify me for supporting the guy, but the same people will also moan about the lack of Passion in the CG. Give me the old days of fences, passion and a bit of scrapping any day over the current sterile lifeless crap.

Think you can safely remove the "peaceful" bit from your avatar. You'd have to be as vacuous as that kid to laud that pitiful incursion as a demonstration of passion. That was just dribbling, mindless hatred.
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 07:52:33 by Red Frog » Logged

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 08:04:47 »

Quote from: Nice Bloke Really link=topic=53070.msg1238989#msg1238989 date=
This guy is a bit stupid, because he is probably going to Jail, but other than that - go for it, at least someone is showing a bit of passion

Passion my arse. He was out of order by going full retard at the orient keeper  like that. That's not passion, that's a banning order and a possible club fine.

Sound like he's young. Hopefully he's learned from his mistake.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 08:10:54 »

He retweeted something earlier about how him being glued to the touchline was a waste of talent. I agree and as he RT'd it I suppose he did to.

Completely agree with his tweet too. Disagree with whoever said he has pace. He doesn't. If he did then he could  be able to take a man on and actually beat him.

As said earlier I also think he's a bit greedy/too slow to move the ball on sometimes.

He needs to work on that or there  is a danger he'll end up like McNamee.

But I do think he has talent. He can play a good ball and feed the strikers. Has a good free kick too.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: