Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Leyton Orient Official Matchday Thread  (Read 42749 times)
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:27:13 »

Cunt. I must point out I was pissed Embarrassed

You and me both tho I avoided the cameras
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:53:02 »

Was it just me or did the stewards seem to take ages to react to the dickhead on the pitch? He seemed to pause after getting on, jig about a bit and then decide to have a pop at the keeper. Maybe just the way I saw it, but seemed as if with a quicker reaction they could perhaps have got him off before he'd had chance to start swinging at players
If you look at the pic on this page one steward is looking the other way!!!
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:01:32 »

Frecin shit punches . . borderline girly at best imo.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:05:12 »

Most has been said already.  Shite ref and shite defence yet again.  McEveley seems to be turning into the regular scapegoat, but he's been our best player defensively for the last month or so by a mile.

I'm glad a few others have commented on the midfield as well.  As good as Kasim was at the beginning of the season, it's been very poor lately with Loungo not much better.  N Thompson hasn't looked right for weeks, is he still injured?  As much of a moaner he was, I'd have their no 4 in our team.  Exactly the sort of player we need.

As mentioned the bench wasn't exactly strong today, but why does Cooper have such a problem with using all 3 subs?

I'm wondering how the next couple of months will pan out to be honest.  We've got a lot of injuries and potentially could lose a number of players in January, which will mean another transitional period.  As KR said, we've struggled against anyone in the top half of the table.  Literally all our points have come against teams at the bottom.  I can't see that changing with the current set up.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #184 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:10:56 »

Surprised by the lack of comment on the idiot who attacked the keeper. Whilst I fully expect he now thinks he is some kind of local hero...let's hope that it dawns on him that a few months in jail and the impact that has on his earning power may not have been worth the childish satisfaction he got out of it all.

Plonker.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:25:04 »

Most has been said already.  Shite ref and shite defence yet again.  McEveley seems to be turning into the regular scapegoat, but he's been our best player defensively for the last month or so by a mile.

I'm glad a few others have commented on the midfield as well.  As good as Kasim was at the beginning of the season, it's been very poor lately with Loungo not much better.  N Thompson hasn't looked right for weeks, is he still injured?  As much of a moaner he was, I'd have their no 4 in our team.  Exactly the sort of player we need.

As mentioned the bench wasn't exactly strong today, but why does Cooper have such a problem with using all 3 subs?

I'm wondering how the next couple of months will pan out to be honest.  We've got a lot of injuries and potentially could lose a number of players in January, which will mean another transitional period.  As KR said, we've struggled against anyone in the top half of the table.  Literally all our points have come against teams at the bottom.  I can't see that changing with the current set up.

Yeah who was their 4?  I thought he ran the midfield pretty well.

Never knowingly overstated.
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:26:38 »

Romain Vincelot
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:29:51 »

No 7 Dean Cox is a good player aswell
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #188 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:37:14 »

No 7 Dean Cox is a good player aswell
Agree. He's one of the best players in this league and I think he led Nathan a merry dance today by playing pretty central after about 20 minutes. he ripped is a new one last season.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:38:57 »

Surprised by the lack of comment on the idiot who attacked the keeper.
Really? Plenty over the last 3 pages or so
As much of a moaner he was, I'd have their no 4 in our team.  Exactly the sort of player we need.
He was very good wasn't he? Mind you, I bet Wolves fans were saying that about Kasim and Luongo a few months back. Every player has a dip in form, think they've both done enough this season to deserve a bit of slack while we see if they're just having a dip or it's a more permanent nosedive
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:44:54 »

On an entirely unrelated note, Fjortoft's bar looks totally surreal and a bit hilarious.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 21:51:48 »

Yeah who was their 4?  I thought he ran the midfield pretty well.
Exactly, I said that a few posts earlier - he also ran the ref!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 22:11:06 »

On an entirely unrelated note, Fjortoft's bar looks totally surreal and a bit hilarious.

Aye, theyve lowered the price to 7.50 aswell apparently. You dont get a drink though
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 22:41:50 »

McEveley seems to be turning into the regular scapegoat, but he's been our best player defensively for the last month or so.
I do feel sorry for McEveley he doesn't deserve half the stick he gets. It can't be easy playing alongside the baffoon that is Grant Hall at left centre back. If Hall was our player maybe I'd have a bit more patience but at the moment we are playing a centre back who has nothing going for him just for the benefit of Spurs it would seem. I can't believe we haven't got someone in to replace him. The guy can't beat anyone in the air, has no strength, can't tackle and doesn't even have any pace I just can't see why we continue to persevere.
Auckland_Red

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 22:56:55 »

theakston2 totally agree hall is poor another spurs lad who will end up at grays ala slabber, Darren ward should of gone Brentford as at least he would be sitting on the bench there rather than being our no 1 centre back!!!! jay is a decent full back basic granted but very steady!! we need to invest at the back Christ we used to never concede and now were a banker for goals goals goals
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: