Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Leyton Orient Official Matchday Thread  (Read 42755 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:37:24 »

I'd blame the ref for that personally but the keeper was a prick. Just can't figure out how it escalated to that suddenly
You're always going to be on a hiding to nothing trying to understand the mindset of an idiot
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:43:47 »

You're always going to be on a hiding to nothing trying to understand the mindset of an idiot
Was only 16 apparently according to the police!

Edit: now saying 26
fatbasher

« Reply #167 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:48:10 »

Was only 16 apparently according to the police!

Edit: now saying 26

Sounds about right. I also expect them to release a statement claiming he was responsible for shooting JKF and that four officers were witnesses and are claiming overtime payments backdated....
Panda Paws

« Reply #168 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:49:44 »

Lets hope this asshole never darkens the CG again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZxrSFvIAAAKeo1.jpg
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:50:53 »

Sounds about right. I also expect them to release a statement claiming he was responsible for shooting JKF
JKF? From the man having a go at the coppers' typos Smiley
DRS

« Reply #170 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 19:53:02 »

Woolster at 0.46 in  Clap
Darv?
kerry red

« Reply #171 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:06:03 »

Just back but a bit stella'd up

We were awful throughout. Let's have none of this bollocks that we were OK for 30 minutes.

It was Walsall mark II. We have a chronic lack of pace at the back and the number of times they got a runner in behind us was alarming.

Luckily we seem to be able to beat the mediocre teams but are painfully exposed against any half decent side.

JMac, for what's it worth, was our MOM. But seeing as he was up against a total dross - well.

We have to accept that. Mid table is about our true place as every time we have played anyone decent we have been beaten.

Orient were no Walsall, but were plenty good enuf to stuff us.

Heads do seem to drop very easily and quickly
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:10:14 »

Was it just me or did the stewards seem to take ages to react to the dickhead on the pitch? He seemed to pause after getting on, jig about a bit and then decide to have a pop at the keeper. Maybe just the way I saw it, but seemed as if with a quicker reaction they could perhaps have got him off before he'd had chance to start swinging at players
Milmo

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:11:26 »

I lost my wedding ring at the game today.  I sit in the DRS near the Town End.  I went back and checked after the game (thanks to a helpful steward) and couldn't find it.  If anyone picked it up or handed it in then please get in touch!

Its a silver (in colour) male wedding band with an inscription on the inside.

Devastated to have lost it, so really hope somebody found it!

Shit day all round!
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:11:45 »

They took their time, that's for sure.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:13:54 »

They took their time, that's for sure.

He'd been stood at the side of the goal for some time before that video starts though, like I say he seemed to stand there for a bit not quite sure what to do. Suspect he was a bit nonplussed and hadn't expected to get that far?
Flashheart

« Reply #176 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:21:17 »

Was it just me or did the stewards seem to take ages to react to the dickhead on the pitch? He seemed to pause after getting on, jig about a bit and then decide to have a pop at the keeper. Maybe just the way I saw it, but seemed as if with a quicker reaction they could perhaps have got him off before he'd had chance to start swinging at players

I was working for a temping agency yonks ago when back in the UK and said agency recruited the STFC stewards. I was offered a position as a steward even though iI was still only a young lad in college. I declined as the money was shite and I wanted to spend my Saturdays having the craic, not working.

No training was offered whatsoever and no interview or checks to be sure I was the right kind of person for the job. I definitely was not the right type of person for the job as I would have made a quick exit at the first time of trouble.

Things may have changed a bit since then but I really doubt that stewards are properly trained (or sufficiently paid) to handle a situation. I expect that most just want their paycheck and keep well clear of any potential trouble.
woolster

« Reply #177 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:24:24 »

Woolster at 0.46 in  Clap
Cunt. I must point out I was pissed Embarrassed
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:25:14 »

I like the steward that mans the doors by the food kiosk in the DRS stratton bank end. Would be a right help in an emergency!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 20:25:48 »

I remember a Leeds fan a couple of seasons ago that ran on twatted a keeper and ran off again back into the crowd all without really breaking into more than a jog.
Seems the stewards only look into the crowd - if they miss you getting on the pitch then you are away
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: