Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Still no Meeting?!  (Read 4437 times)
deltaincline

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 00:21:46 »

I just meant that we do have someone there who would come in and take control of the club. And do a good job. Surely that exerts pressure.

The current board are desperate for it to stop. Issueing deadlines and ultimatums. I say ignore them and keep building the pressure. Things are ticking along nicely.

Thats a good shout Spence.  The board have been able to issue statements that amounted to 'shut the fuck up, or we'll tell SSW not to give the club any more money - then you'll be really fucked, wont you?' for ages. When Wilks and Power made a move with the trust they were forced to take notice. They've been on the back foot ever since, which is where they are safest for all of us.

If they use luggy as a shield at the forum I'm going to kick up merry fucking hell. Luggy should be wrapped up in cotton wool and brought out for training, sorting out transfers and matchday duties only and not used as a heatshield for a shameful fucking board of so-called directors.

Any news on the lineup for the forum? Diamandis will be a cert to pull a sicky, surely?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 11:18:58 »

I remain concerned.

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/News_Headlines_Story.asp?NewsID=6269

Just read the tone of the article.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 11:52:23 »

can't someone book a room and declare it publicly available for all of them to sit down and talk?
townfanupnorth

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 12:16:42 »

This board won't sit down and talk with the consortium that's plainly obvious, i don't think the consortium is going to go anywhere because of them, they just are not interested and have no intention of selling.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 12:30:01 »

that doesn't look good. but what more can the consortium do?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: