Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: When Call Centre go Bad  (Read 2392 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 18:13:01 »

Every couple of days for the last 6 months ive been phoned by the same call centre trying to sell me a mortgage.They always ask for Mr Moulding who I assume is the person that had my number before I got it.Ive tried saying "look im not Mr Moulding" or "please take me off your list im not interested" ive wrong numbered" more times than I can rememeber and also told them to "fuck off" about 500 times.

Today I went with the "fuck off" approach and he only went and phoned back Cheesy  what follows is a rough transcript of the conversations be warned it contains religous hatred,racism and strong language if this offends you please switch off now

call centre - dont tell me to fuck off.
me - fuck off
call centre - dont tell me to fuck off
me - fuck off
call centre - dont..
me - fuck off, fuck off, fuck off,fuck off,fuck off

ok you get the idea this carrys on for a good 5 minutes

call centre - what gives you the right to say this?
me - I can do what I like in my own home ive tried telling you nicely before you wont listen.
call centre -how much is the mortgage on your property?(you have to admire his pluckiness he still thinks he might get a deal done here Cheesy )
Me (shouting very loudly) -will you please fuck off!!!
call centre - you know what im in Pakistan and I am glad Bin Laden attacked you
me-fuck off you cunt im going to shit in the Koran(sp) and chuck it through a mosque window
call centre- I have your address we will visit you
me - ill help you find me Ill put a picture of Allah in the window with a big drawing of a cock on his head now will you fuck off!

I hang up..

He calls back

call centre-hello sir do you have a mortgage outstanding on your house
me(in a fake voice) - yes I do
call centre-is your adress 16 something st
me - nope
call centre - how much do you have outstanding and what is your adress
me - Im not telling some random stranger that, would you tell me your personal details?
call centre - ummmm I may be able to save you money
me - can I speak to your supervisor
call centre-ok

It goes quiet and another Indian chap comes on the phone (it was probably him putting on a fake voice Cheesy )

me- the person that I was just speaking to has been abusive I want him disciplined,I want my number taken off your database and if i get another phone call from you cunts im calling the police.
call centre -Im very so sir I will remove your number.

I didnt think they were able to ring people back but there you go.Fair play tohim im sure i would bite back as well doing that job Cheesy

/
W56196272
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 18:14:54 »

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 18:15:49 »

that's funny as fuck.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 18:17:33 »

Yeovil that's ace  Cool

I'll remember this the next time the annoying bastards phone me asking for Mrs Constantine  Cheesy .
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 18:30:14 »

You indeed sir are a legend !
Amir

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 18:44:51 »

Good stuff, Yeovil Cheesy

I had a blokey tell me to go fuck myself the other day while trying to flog something.  I thought it was my mate pissing around so I said 'Yeah, nice one Joe' and started laughing.  I normally say I'm not Mr.T******** automatically if I don't recognise the voice anyway.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 19:24:09 »

One phoned me the other day, i just wind them up!

I usually say ''Hello, Dave's house of Leather Torture'' in a deep voice.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 19:40:38 »

They can schedule you in for a personal call back, if it's a non UK reg firm they also don't have to bother with all the telemarjeting rules, they can just piss you off constantly.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 20:27:25 »

Just say the doorbell has rung and leave the phone their for ten minutes. My grandad does this all of the time.

HSBC have a nasty habit of phining me up and asking me when I'm going to pay some money in. I tell them I'm getting paid roughly a grand in 2 days and this still doesn't satisfy them  :-))(

The whole point of a graduate account is to make use of the interest free overdraft  Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 20:28:59 »

I don't answer the phone when hsbc ring me.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 20:30:45 »

They rang my mobile a million times when I'm at work so didn't answer. Then they rang my home phone and my mum got pissed off so made me answer. If they ring again next month I'm going to close the account as soon as I can.
flammableBen

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 20:40:07 »

HSBC have been pretty good to me to be fair, extending my overdraft limit when I've been proper skint. Them ringing me is a good indication that I've ran out of money and have gone over my overdraft limit, saves me checking my balance ever.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 20:44:45 »

I love you students, talking of which anyone spoken to dex since he left for brighton 10 days ago! Think hes gone to the dark side

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 20:45:26 »

We're not students anymore though  Crying
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, October 4, 2006, 20:48:17 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I love you students, talking of which anyone spoken to dex since he left for brighton 10 days ago! Think hes gone to the dark side

I always thought he was on the dark side.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: