Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tranmere Rovers v Swindon - matchday thread  (Read 8134 times)
Sussex

« Reply #75 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 15:54:25 »

Not a surprising result.

Feel sorry for the TEF lads who've got a bloody long drive home.
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:00:12 »

Doesnt sound like we played badly, infact in places it sounded as if we were on top even if it was short-lived. Tranmere are expected to be top 6 come the end of the season and we have only lost 1-0, to a goal which may have been offside. Probably should have changed to the 4-3-3 when the goal went in, rather than leave it 10 minutes.

Considering the opposition we shouldnt be too disappointed.

Had predicted a 2-0 for Tranmere so should get my second point of the season in the prediction league.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:03:07 »

Absolutely average -thats what we are I'm afraid

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:05:49 »

Quote from: "STFC_Chris"
Doesnt sound like we played badly, infact in places it sounded as if we were on top even if it was short-lived. Tranmere are expected to be top 6 come the end of the season and we have only lost 1-0, to a goal which may have been offside. Probably should have changed to the 4-3-3 when the goal went in, rather than leave it 10 minutes.

Considering the opposition we shouldnt be too disappointed.

Had predicted a 2-0 for Tranmere so should get my second point of the season in the prediction league.
Yeah I agree, away to a very good side we did compete so I'm not too disappointed. 3 points from the bank holiday weekend is decent enough and  hopefully we can push on from that next week.
Spud

« Reply #79 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:07:18 »

Nice to see King coming out with the same crap, "Charlton played a 4-5-1 at Middlesborough and won 3-0!"  :shock:  :?

Im not worried as i didnt think we would get anything at Tranmere.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:12:52 »

Yeah HE IS SO FULL OF BULLSHIT-"prem teams play 4-5-1 all the time".Yes because they've got the players to do it ffs.Our players are not good enough to keep changing formation

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Spud

« Reply #81 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:17:57 »

Quote from: "adje"
Yeah HE IS SO FULL OF BULLSHIT-"prem teams play 4-5-1 all the time".Yes because they've got the players to do it ffs.Our players are not good enough to keep changing formation

Exactly!. Cool
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:25:46 »

If we go away from home with the aim of getting a draw, we will lose.  Simple.  You have to believe that you can win every game. King clearly did not believe we could beat Tranmere and this transferred to the players.

What a load of bollocks.
Spud

« Reply #83 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:28:05 »

Now to me, starting with a 4-5-1 away from home says that were here for a draw but obviously it was more to do with Premiership sides playing it alot this season.... :shock:
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 16:31:23 »

A defeat to nil, exactly what I was expecting! :x

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #85 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 20:26:09 »

all i have to say is that the tranmere fans are a fucking disgrace, only heard them once and that was when they scored!

all our lot sang our hearts out, shame we didn't get a point because we deserved one  Sad

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 20:38:28 »

Negative tactics lose games.

Sort it out King!
Spud

« Reply #87 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 21:20:53 »

Quote from: "Whits"
all i have to say is that the tranmere fans are a fucking disgrace, only heard them once and that was when they scored!

all our lot sang our hearts out, shame we didn't get a point because we deserved one  Sad

Feel bad for you lot..... :| well done though.
Asher

« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 07:45:11 »

Im gonna send Andy King my bryan Robson soccer tactics and training methods form 1992
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, August 30, 2005, 10:22:32 »

Quote from: "Whits"

I won't have a bad word said against Tranmere fans after their post match reaction in 1993 at the play off semi.  Fantastic, never known anything like it before or since.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: