Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Those Muslims cartoons  (Read 6850 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 23:28:47 »

I thought Mohamed would at least have his cock out.

/
W56196272
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 23:31:14 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I thought Mohamed would at least have his cock out.

Spud

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 23:33:06 »

he's a shy fucker.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, February 4, 2006, 23:34:46 »

probably fucked up his circumcision and he is missing the old helmet !
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 01:29:34 »

Whilst I'm not advocating the creation or publication of these cartoons, it's incredibly outrageous and racist to tar a group of people with the same brush. Surely the creators/publishers of the cartoons are to blame, not anyone remotely related to them by way of race, nationality or religious values  :-))(
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 01:37:38 »

Personally I don't think they are funny. Not because they are racist, just because they are shit. In fact I can't really see how they are that racist, surely that's like drawing an Englishman with a plate of fish and chips, but the fish is alive. Maybe I'm not as cultuarally aware as I should be, I don't know. Just looks like Sodje in every picture

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 01:40:59 »

I dont think its the content so much as Muslims dont al;low anyone to draw pictures of the prophet Mohamed .

:evil: = Mohamed

They'd want to chop my head off for that you know

/
W56196272
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 01:49:44 »

Oh right, didn't know that. What was the reason behind the drawing of the cartoons in the first place? Surely if you are exposing potentially insulting cartoons to the world you are going to have a motive? I probably should read the news, but its all in german over here

Maybe the Muslims should take revenge by drawing a cartoon of the Laudrup boys being shown a long boat with a bleeding rasher of bacon on it, maybe have that sniffing danish bacon nose off the adverts incorperated in the insult too.

Spud

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 02:04:16 »

Quote from: "Karlsruhe_Red"
Oh right, didn't know that. What was the reason behind the drawing of the cartoons in the first place? Surely if you are exposing potentially insulting cartoons to the world you are going to have a motive? I probably should read the news, but its all in german over here

Maybe the Muslims should take revenge by drawing a cartoon of the Laudrup boys being shown a long boat with a bleeding rasher of bacon on it, maybe have that sniffing danish bacon nose off the adverts incorperated in the insult too.

their Muslims.
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 09:40:28 »

These cartoons were published in September. And nobody took that much notice of them but then during the Hajj there were millions and millions of deaths of pilgrims to Mecca and the Saudi government/authorities brought this up as a way to detract from their own idiocy and focus the anger that was brewing on someone else.

And it's been snowballing ever since. Fucking ridiculous.

And Team America was surely more 'offensive', though I don't remember Mohammed being portrayed in that.

And I agree that there are nutters in every religion, but these protesters in London are surely breaking all sorts of laws and getting away with it. Wankers.

never trust a nun...
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 09:49:02 »

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060203/i/r378273214.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060203/i/r2207633449.jpg

http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20060203/i/r399679231.jpg

Crying

never trust a nun...
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 11:34:02 »

What a load of knobs

Piemonte

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 11:51:13 »

those pics above have just fucking enraged me. :evil:

How dare those cunts threaten acts of terrorism in our country. I've nothing agaist muslims or people of any religion to be honest - I think they are all equally gullble for believing in any such bullshit.

But people who live in Britain and are threatening acts of violence against the civilian population (based on some cartoons wehich havnt even been published here - duh) should be kicked out in my opinion
flammableBen

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 13:04:40 »

The cartoons are a bit dissapointing, they're crap.

Was chatting to a mate from afghanistan at a party the other night. He said he found the cartoon pretty offensive. Mainly the one with the prophet dude depicted as a terrorist. He also said that it was also more a reactionary point on a percieved more general anti-islaam stand point in a lot of the media - mainly in a few of the newspapers.

Infact I don't really see the problem in any of this. The Danish newspaper is (and should be) allowed to print a crap offensive cartoon and any muslims who get offended are (and should be) allowed to show their anger with some demonstrations.

Of course you are gonna get some people on these demonstrations, get carried away and say some extreme things. You'll get idiots at any big angry gathering like that. Kicking them out of the country is probably a bit extreme, start doing stuff like that and you start to get into the realms of living in a state where only certain people are allowed to protest.
Piemonte

« Reply #29 on: Sunday, February 5, 2006, 13:10:17 »

They have a right to peaceful protest Ben, like anybody else.

What they dont have a right to do is threaten acts of terrorism or killing people.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: