Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Something to cheer us all up.  (Read 6853 times)
el duque

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 15:34:00 »

Quote from: "Bedford Red"
Nothing too exciting planned because of money (or lack of).

Going to Jedburgh for a week in June. Couldn't find any good pictures so here's a map showing where it is!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/swindon12345/180px-Jedburgh_-_Scottish_Borders_d.png

And going to Sweden later in the year to see my mate and family who are moving out there. Again, no good photos but here's a wierd picture of the bridge my mate has to drive over every day to his work in Copenhagen. I have no idea who the man is.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b323/swindon12345/Sweden_Malmo_CopenhagenBridge.jpg

Sounds like you are off to Malmo... quite a nice place, but Copenhagen is a lot more fun IMHO. Get yourself over that bridge, or take the ferry...

Malmo does have a copy of the 'Non Violence' sculpture by Carl Fredrik Reuterswärd (a Swede) which is quite cool though. Tying into other posts on this thread, the original sculpture was actually a gift to the UN from LUXEMBOURG.
Spud

« Reply #46 on: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 16:04:04 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
I'll be in Germany then later on in the year off to Australia. I'll be laughing at you mugs still mooching along to League 2 dross  Wink

I wouldnt wish that on anyone, even the Germans. :?
RappersDelight

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 16:24:56 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
No holiday for me this year. Bugger.

haha sucker!
come and visit me somewhere if you want!

Everybody's Smokin' - No one's gettin' high!
McLovin

« Reply #48 on: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 16:52:52 »

Fucker. :x
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 22:01:22 »

Going to spain this year, parents are going to florida in april but i've decided against that! already been twice and hate long haul flights, although i did go to new york on my own when i was 11, that was a silly idea! I recommend San Diego in California, loved it there!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, March 9, 2006, 22:16:01 »

I'm gonna get a job for the summer to keep me occupied. I'll also be driving..hopefully  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: