Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: N'Guessan listed for loan..  (Read 10867 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 09:25:15 »

Where is the indication he's had a bad attitude? Missed games over Christmas with an illness, and has been used as a starter and a sub all season.

While his performances have dropped a bit since he ran the show against Port Vale, don't think he's ever shown a lack of commitment, always seemed a willing runner and worked hard to me.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 10:37:23 »

Only what Millwall fans were saying after we signed him, not anything he's done here to my knowledge:

Lazy, unproven, touch of a rapist, unfit, poor finisher, injury prone, overpaid, never fit in at any club which is why he has no real history, disruptive, arrogant and ungreatful! Is it any wonder he was offloaded. Good riddents you French f***!

It's funny that every interveiw with DNG contains the phrase: ""I am not feeling sorry for myself ..." Not much. He couldn't work with KJ, now he can't work with Lomas. Always somebody else's fault. Anyone going to open a book on how long it takes him to fall out with the fans & management at Swindon? Of course, when that happens, DNG won't be feeling sorry for himself!

I cannot forgive DNG for what he did against Palace that could have cost us dear and DNG showed complete contempt for the club, his team mates, the manager and the fans.

DNGs behaviour was unacceptable and he has a lot of goodwill to make up in my book. The fact our position was becoming desperate made his behaviour even more unacceptable and is certainly no excuse as suggested above. I'd prefer if he left. He didn't look happy to be sent out at ft to do a warm down either. I do wanna like Lomas but trying to encourage us to applaud DNG is him taking the moral high ground and being rather patronising in my opinion. I thought he 'understood what millwall were all about'. Maybe not if he thinks we are willing to have a player sulk and not commit when we are in the shit.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 10:56:43 »

Maybe he feels he can get away with it what with Ranger getting cut a lot of slack... Maybe it's just as innocent as getting him out for some fitness? He's been ill and injured this past month or so and now with Smith and Barker as well as other wide options it's just simply a case of getting him some match sharpness.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 11:03:20 »

It could be anything, but I know for a fact that the N'Guessan signing was 100% Jed's work and I'm guessing he offered him quite a bit to come here as he was about to sign for Blackpool.

He hasn't been the same recently (probably due to injury) but it seems like an odd move still, as he has been pretty decent for us.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 11:07:40 »

Hasn't he been unwell and injured? He's hardly played the last month, maybe he's going out to get a bit of fitness.
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #20 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 12:12:33 »

If it's to free up some wages to bring in a cb on loan then I'm ok with it.. If not then it's a poor decision.
SwindonOldie

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 12:21:42 »

Still reckon Ranger and  N'Guessan when fit and playing as a front 2 are as good as anything in this league.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 13:57:56 »

Too old...
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 14:01:11 »

I'm N'Guessan there's not a simple answer behind this. Still, with Reis re-approaching fitness and Smith, Storey and Ranger avaliable (for the time being anyway) it doesn't worry me too much.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 14:54:30 »

Too old...

Who is?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 15:24:09 »

Who is?
I think DV is attempting to make a humourous remark regarding the young members of our squad
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 15:33:29 »

I'm really surprised at this. Furthermore, I'm really surprised that noone else seems surprised.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 15:44:40 »

I'm really surprised at this. Furthermore, I'm really surprised that noone else seems surprised.

I'm surprised that you're surprised!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 15:54:04 »

I'm very very surprised as well!  Seems extremely odd to be honest, after all he is our top goal scorer!

On a separatenote, but related, when does Ranger go to court?  Has it been put back, I thought it was January?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 16:01:59 »

Pushed back to sometime in Feb now, can't remember the exact date.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: