Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: N'Guessan listed for loan..  (Read 10866 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 07:05:27 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/10960390.N_Guessan_listed_for_loan/?ref=var_0

SWINDON Town striker Dany N’Guessan has been made available for a loan transfer away from the County Ground.

The Advertiser understands the Robins have notified Football League clubs that N’Guessan, who only arrived in Wiltshire on an initial one-year contract following his release by Millwall in the summer, is free to move on a temporary basis during the current transfer window.

W..T....F?
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 07:07:02 »

Err, yeah, that makes perfect sense ...
china red

« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 07:08:24 »

Yet we kept hold of Ranger....
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 07:10:49 »

Can only assume it's a wage cap issue. Seems an odd decision none the less. His return is decent and we are shipping him out in favour of two players we've yet to see and one who, charitably, has an issue or two.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 07:13:04 »

Can only assume it's a wage cap issue. Seems an odd decision none the less. His return is decent and we are shipping him out in favour of two players we've yet to see and one who, charitably, has an issue or two.

Exactly how I see it too. Sad
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 07:28:07 »

Might be something as simple, as he hasn't settled, bit out of the blue though, whatever the reason.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 07:30:51 »

Yes I suppose he isn't a guaranteed starter like he hoped and this may be player lead.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 07:45:21 »

It's odd in terms of squad numbers, not in terms of ability. He's been shit

Things get better but they never get good
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 07:53:04 »

It's odd in terms of squad numbers, not in terms of ability. He's been shit
Disagree. He's not a world beater but has done a decent job for us. He's the one player who has probably been mucked around most by Ranger's hokey cokey.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 08:26:28 »

Add to that my favourite harp.....one player who hasn't scored a single senior goal.... Perhaps Danny don't like it here? Being honest watching the last two games, all players both looked as if they didn't want to be here...

Clems Army!
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 08:30:19 »

If they wanted off the wages why not list for permanent transfer? He's been out of form and below par for a couple of months now, i reckon they are just trying to get him back firing. Could also mean Reis is close to first team?

PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 08:45:12 »

If they wanted off the wages why not list for permanent transfer?

Maybe they want the option of recalling him if Ranger goes AWOL again/ or is otherwise detained.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 08:56:52 »

Might be something as simple, as he hasn't settled, bit out of the blue though, whatever the reason.

I seem to recall that he said something along the lines of 'he was happiest/playing best football of his career' with us. Admittedly it doesn't translate to him being settled, but you usually perform your best when you are happiest.

Strange one to say the least though...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #13 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 09:04:07 »

Disappointed by this, I think his attitude seems to be right, he hasn't whinged publically when hes not played and has shown some good moments of pace and power and finishing, I don't think hes been shit.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, January 24, 2014, 09:20:48 »

If I remember rightly he had a reputation for having a bad attitude at Millwall, which we hadn't really seen in his first couple of months at the club. Perhaps that's coming out again now he's got over the novelty of being somewhere new.

He's hardly the only culprit though. Mason has been worse in terms of effort and desire, and the overall decline in performance from where he started, in my opinion, and Luongo's not far behind.

I reckon, coming down from the championship, he's on slightly higher wages than the average player here, and with Smith and Barker now here, we've effectively gone for two hungry players for the price of one slightly less hungry player. A shame though, since when he wants to play, he's got plenty to offer. Pace, height, strength, and finishing are not easy-to-find combinations in a League 1 striker.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: