Pages: 1 ... 1291 1292 1293 [1294] 1295 1296 1297 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5108237 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #19395 on: Saturday, May 2, 2015, 21:38:00 »

Google tells me that I should see a gynecologist. I think I need a second opinion.
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #19396 on: Saturday, May 2, 2015, 21:42:38 »

Sometimes piss is totally odourless...and tasteless. The missus can never explain it. A kidney works in a strange way...especially when it has been abused for a while.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #19397 on: Saturday, May 2, 2015, 22:31:35 »

If you're healthy and hydrated enough it shouldn't smell of much at all. (Unless you've been eating asparagus)  Zipped

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19398 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 00:55:51 »

Something that I don't understand.....

I woke up on a wet mattress this morning, with the wet being around my midriff. My first thought was that perhaps I had had a wet dream and jizzed myself so I just changed my boxers and went back to bed. Upon returning to bed, however, I realised that there was a lot more 'wet' than I previously thought..... far, far more than my humble sacs could produce in one night. It was not piss either, there was no odour.

I'm left wondering if perhaps I was sleepwalking and managed to spill water over myself while I was in bed. I dunno, it may be one of those mysteries that will forever remain unsolved. I don't understand it.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

I don't suppose you'd given the missus a good seeing to and she'd ejaculated all over the place....it does happen, although, more the sort of thing you remember than forget.  But really quite a bizarre phenomonen and unexpected.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #19399 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 06:17:33 »

God bless the TEF
Amir

« Reply #19400 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 07:20:37 »

Something that I don't understand.....

I woke up on a wet mattress this morning, with the wet being around my midriff. My first thought was that perhaps I had had a wet dream and jizzed myself so I just changed my boxers and went back to bed. Upon returning to bed, however, I realised that there was a lot more 'wet' than I previously thought..... far, far more than my humble sacs could produce in one night. It was not piss either, there was no odour.

I'm left wondering if perhaps I was sleepwalking and managed to spill water over myself while I was in bed. I dunno, it may be one of those mysteries that will forever remain unsolved. I don't understand it.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

You definitely pissed yourself Smiley It happened to me once in a tent on a stag do, so there's a definite link with alcohol.

It also happened to a mate when we went out while away with work. He woke up fully clothed and soaked up to his midriff. He claimed, and would still claim now, that he didn't piss himself.

The same night i went sleepwalking and came to pissing in the hotel corridor, and another mate nearly got thrown out of the club for wiping his arse with his socks. It was a fun night, however, work the next day was less so...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19401 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 08:56:44 »

The mystery of the soaking cushion on my mums rocking chair (which also was odourless) was discovered months later. When after a good night on a session my mum discovered me at the front door pissing out, whilst asleep. i had been on the session, not my mum, just for the record.

Pissing yourself is the answer here.
kerry red

« Reply #19402 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 09:03:15 »

Remind me not to ask you round
Flashheart

« Reply #19403 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 09:09:27 »

How odd.

If I had pissed myself it would be the first time it's ever happened in my adult life and I didn't even drink all that much. that it was completely odourless makes it all the more strange.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19404 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 09:11:20 »

Remind me not to ask you round

This was many years ago. Never forget my dad checking my the ceiling and being completely baffled by it all, as we all were, until that fateful night...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19405 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 09:29:04 »

Google tells me that I should see a gynecologist. I think I need a second opinion.

You don't need a gynaecologist to tell you you are a bed wetting cunt Smiley Smiley

Hmm, my diagnosis, either Mrs FH has poured water over your over active dick. Or you have wet yourself. Think you are going to have to taste it to be sure...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #19406 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 09:35:05 »

I think this has more than a little to do with your earlier (last week) post about going for a piss and not feeling fully emptied afterward it.

I think there is no choice but a doctors visit ahead for you.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #19407 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 14:22:50 »

No, Daily Telegraph.  Britain does not 'await' the name of the new Royal Princess.  Britain has a ####ing life and has better things to do with its time.

Unless you're one of these simpletons...

stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #19408 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 14:41:53 »

No, Daily Telegraph.  Britain does not 'await' the name of the new Royal Princess.  Britain has a ####ing life and has better things to do with its time.

Unless you're one of these simpletons...

I would call her Michael Jackson.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #19409 on: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 14:45:41 »

Yay.  Ive got another fucking mouth to feed.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 1291 1292 1293 [1294] 1295 1296 1297 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: