Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My thoughts about everything....  (Read 1726 times)
Sade

Ignore
« on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:03:23 »

We all have very different opinions on this forum so this thread is so you can have your say on what your angry about and what you think should be done and your not allowed to have a go at somebody because you disagree ok? Cool
Right sade will start. Smiley

I am still on Kings side still.I am angry though because I've heard alot today about King not being passionate enough when I think that is absolutely rubbish.I don't know how anybody can say that after all the interviews he has done in the past and you must of heard Iffy when he was on the radio earlier.King is gutted and From where I was sat today I could clearly see that too.He has been through alot with this club and no matter how much you hate him,you have to still look back and see the postitives.That great season we had with mooney and parkin,when king was awarded for having the best record for something or other along side arsenals manager.All the great players he has given this football club.
Maybe it is time for a change,and we will find out sooner or later but no matter what I have respect for andy king I really do.He has his faults yes but he has helped us.
So if he was to go,I think it would be an Idea to keep him as a scout maybe so he still can be involved.anyone agree?
Two people Who have to go on the other hand is gray and carson.
I feel sorry for sandy because its not her fault shes not good enough for the job she has,it was whoever gave her the job.We simply need someobody that has experience in this and knows exactly what they are doing.Carson.....well where is he?never see him he's never involved and apparently today was at a horse show or something!what a suprise,get him out!!!
aaah I feel better now Cheesy
Right now you guys............

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:07:48 »

Our club is on life support, and no one has a clue what to do abput it.

We are getting worse and worse by the second, but none of the doctors want to take a chance or do anything, they are all just sitting there with their fingers crossed hoping a miricle will happy and we will jump up and start dancing.....

I'm not honest stoned.... :shock:
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:14:01 »

Great post Sade. Agree with pretty much everything.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:42:30 »

Anger is too strong a word perhaps, but I am annoyed and disappointed that my fortnightly visits to the CG with my season ticket is not rewarded with the feeling that I am sitting among fellow enthusiastic fans of STFC as in days of yore.
Many do not even clap the team out now or off, boo them often, King out etc, or there is a quiet atmosphere, rather than actually supporting the team vocally.

Agree with your post Sade. What should be done? Nothing.

Except support.
Clap and make noise.
Encourage.
Let the management team get on with it, and accept their decisions.
There are  no other options.
But we can still support.

ust be the oldest
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 19:08:13 »

totally agree.

RED ARMY
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 19:09:20 »

good support wont win us matches or keep us in the division....
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 19:09:44 »

last time i checked, we aint fucking sheep, we're allowed to have thoughts (and actions) of our own, if you're angry about something then you're gonna try and change it, you're gonna voice your opinion. sitting on our hands with our mouths shut isnt gonna do a thing for this club, the people in charge seem to be totally out of control, and need a kick up the arse to sort it out.

Sade

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 19:12:28 »

Good support does help though.But the prats singing King out don't do anything,it affects the players and it does not raise their game.I did'nt agree with the fans staying behind after the game to chant king out some more and shout abuse at him,but I suppose thats better than doing it whilst the players are trying to concentrate on playing football.

RED ARMY
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 19:13:33 »

If the fans can't express their displeasure during the game, then surely after the game is the right time to do it?

If they can't do it during OR after, then what's the point in having an opinion?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 19:15:23 »

My opinion: If I do shit at work I get the sack. End of.

A good point was made on the radio on my way home that none of the board have any football knowledge. What experience has Sandy Gray got of running a business? What job did she do before? Who employed her? Willie Carson - why is he always at the races but never at STFC?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 19:15:55 »

Quote from: "sade"
Good support does help though.But the prats singing King out don't do anything,it affects the players and it does not raise their game.I did'nt agree with the fans staying behind after the game to chant king out some more and shout abuse at him,but I suppose thats better than doing it whilst the players are trying to concentrate on playing football.

Good support does help, but no matter how much we sing, shout and scream it wont turn our players into anything decent.

I agree with the fact that we should get behind the team during the matches. At the end of the day we arent getting the results, and just carrying on as we are now will not change the results. Something needs to be in order to change the results and the direction the club is going.

We are the customers and we are allowed are say. I want the board sacked, I want King out. I will not sing it during matches. But some how we need to get our point across that we are far from happy with things.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 19:19:35 »

I think they know that already :-))( Half the ground was singing King out today.

RED ARMY
STFC Village

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 20:08:35 »

Quote from: "DV85"

Good support does help, but no matter how much we sing, shout and scream it wont turn our players into anything decent.

I agree with the fact that we should get behind the team during the matches. At the end of the day we arent getting the results, and just carrying on as we are now will not change the results. Something needs to be in order to change the results and the direction the club is going.

We are the customers and we are allowed are say. I want the board sacked, I want King. I will not sing it during matches. But some how we need to get our point across that we are far from happy with things.
I'll bet you do Wink
normy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 20:36:19 »

Following my earlier post, what should be done if King does get the sack soon, as seems likely? Fans pressure can partly bring this about, but nothing can be done about the Board unless they wish it. They have the option of folding the Club up if it suits their interests. It has happened with other Clubs.

If they replace King, all fans hopefully should still support the team, win or lose, until the end of the season, and assess the situation then. It will be great  to see all the thousands of King Haters re-appear in the stands.

ust be the oldest
Spud

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 00:22:06 »

The support was good at times today, but the defending was comical at times as per usual, we need a good manager in now to sort the leaking defence out before its too late.

Oh and Collins please fuck off back to Wednesday reserves.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: