Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Zaabouby, Zaabouby The Frog who's hard to get  (Read 1640 times)
Dazzza

« on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:14:00 »

Arf, had to laugh...

Sofiene Zaaboub has rejected the offer of a new one-year contract at Walsall and has blamed a lack of stability for the decision.

Zaaboub signed for the Saddlers on a free transfer from Swindon last season.

He told the Express and Star: "I'm not staying. I am in a situation like I was last year. Walsall offered me a one-year deal and I played for a season, then they offered me another year.

"I have no stability. If I am signing a year's contract every year, then I can wait a few more months.

"I know I can play at a higher level so I am going to try, I can wait for better opportunities." 

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/nationwide2/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer_league_1_and_2/09/07/07/manual_141650.html&TEAMHD=nationwide2

newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:18:05 »

Zeee big head
Spencer_White

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:41:27 »

Is Zaaboub going to cryogentically freeze his legs so he hasnt aged after playing ze waiting game?
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:43:00 »

Talking of French wingers anyone remember Seb Ruster signed by old Andy King whom described him  as a bit special (in a good way)?

We got stung by Cannes for 350k for him despite him being released as he was under 24 at the time, later reduced to 20k at a tribunal.  He still buggered back to France mind and is now playing part-time fact fans.

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 17:45:39 »

I like what you did with the title Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: