Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chinese Takeaway  (Read 8798 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 22:34:12 »

They're all on the blob.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 22:46:30 »

just calling a spade a spade.
Nice one Paul.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 22:48:58 »

Yes Paul, whatever you say oh righteous one. 

Everyone get's the message, you think I'm a Nazi, put it in your fucking signature so it appears in every post you make so we don't have to go through the pointless bollocks week in, week out.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:10:44 »

are we approaching physical threats here as well?

it must be drama week
Nah, Ironside goes all keyboard warrior about once a week at the best of times. I think he's got anger management issues. Or the HRT's not going well.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:12:54 »

To be fair Paul, whenever Ironside "goes keyboard warrior" it's usually because you or Reg have turned a completely innocent post into a racial debate.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:19:28 »

Seems everything either turns into a slanging match or a thread full of puns.

facinating...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:21:21 »

To be fair Paul, whenever Ironside "goes keyboard warrior" it's usually because you or Reg have turned a completely innocent post into a racial debate.
Bollocks. I don't raise politics until he does. And then I call him a Nazi. It's a simple formula but it works. Like I said earlier, I tried debating with him, but he just refuses to answer the questions. Turns out the masterrace aren't overendowed intellectually. So I keep it nice and simple now, at a level he can understand, saves the poor lad the embarrassment. And he gets to call me a poof and wish Reg an early death, everyone's a winner.
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:22:41 »

Seems everything either turns into a slanging match or a thread full of puns.

facinating...

Just ignore it. That's what I do.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:24:58 »

Bollocks. I don't raise politics until he does. And then I call him a Nazi. It's a simple formula but it works. Like I said earlier, I tried debating with him, but he just refuses to answer the questions. Turns out the masterrace aren't overendowed intellectually. So I keep it nice and simple now, at a level he can understand, saves the poor lad the embarrassment. And he gets to call me a poof and wish Reg an early death, everyone's a winner.

You're so full of shit you smarmy little twat.  

When was the last time I made post about politics? What do you want to "debate" oh righteous one?  

Samdy is right but you won't stop me posting here.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:29:34 »

ding ding ding.seconds out
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:30:45 »

i think we should debate chinese takeaway and wether ironside thinks they should be banned and the owners deported?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:33:40 »

You're so full of shit you smarmy little twat.
Thought you weren't keen on name calling? You don't seem to be able to manage a post without doing it.

What do you want to "debate" oh righteous one?
You can try hunting back through all the threads for all the questions you've not answered, I can't be arsed. The point was made at the time when I repeatedly quoted the questions over several days in several separate threads and you repeatedly failed to answer.

you won't stop me posting here.
Didn't imagine for a minute I would, but there's a lot of fun to be had in lighting the red white and blue touchpaper and standing well back. And you bite like a frenzied doberman

Nazi scum.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:41:27 »

Thought you weren't keen on name calling? You don't seem to be able to manage a post without doing it.
You can try hunting back through all the threads for all the questions you've not answered, I can't be arsed. The point was made at the time when I repeatedly quoted the questions over several days in several separate threads and you repeatedly failed to answer.
Didn't imagine for a minute I would, but there's a lot of fun to be had in lighting the red white and blue touchpaper and standing well back. And you bite like a frenzied doberman

Nazi scum.

But you want a debate oh righteous one, you keep hounding me and you've just been given the chance but you bottle it. Lets here your opinion on somethig oh righteous one then we can all scrutinise it and decide whether you're "right" or "wrong".  Come on big boy, you know you want it...

As for the name calling, I'm just calling a spade a spade...

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:46:15 »

Ok lets get ready to rumble. In the red corner is Paul D - in the blue corner is Ironside. Seconds out. Ding ding.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 23:52:08 »

i think we should debate chinese takeaway and wether ironside thinks they should be banned and the owners deported?
to be fair and balanced you'd also have to ask Paul if they were fuond to be illegal would he advocate offering them a free house, money for life and the ability to bring thier family over her to live off the State while still sending money home for other children who don't exist.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: