Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Juve fans reaction...  (Read 4967 times)
Amir

« on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:16:51 »

...to Liverpool's friendship gesture.

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/pub/artikkel/4/42/428/428038/juve_epa.jpg

It seems they may have a torrid time out in Turin.
Asher

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:19:58 »

yeah I can actually seeing istanbul again over there. The italians are crazy mothers......
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:20:27 »

I love the double standards coming out on this one.  Don't see the Liverpool fans forgiving the Yorkshire police or the Sun and they didn't mean to cause any trouble.  The scousers started a riot that led to 39 deaths,  the italians are bound to be pissed off!
Amir

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:22:38 »

Without wishing to generalise, the italians can be complete cowards and often go for small groups or stab people in the back from a moped.  Hopefully they will manage to stick together out there.
Asher

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:23:19 »

yeah dont egt me wrong its there fault all right but jeez abyone going out there best be upo for it
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:26:33 »

Anyone with half a brain at the Sun should have apologised about the Hillsborough article again and then everyone would have seen the scousers as the hypocrites that they are!

I fucking hate Liverpool FC!  Hope Everton finish 4th.
Amir

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:28:39 »

Quote from: "janaage"
I love the double standards coming out on this one.  Don't see the Liverpool fans forgiving the Yorkshire police or the Sun and they didn't mean to cause any trouble.  The scousers started a riot that led to 39 deaths,  the italians are bound to be pissed off!

I understand that people are bound to be pissed off, but you have to understand that what the Liverpool fans did was purely an accident as well.  They 'ran' the Juve fans into a corner (the same as many teams fans have done in the past, including Swindon's), and unfortunately the wall collapsed.

Also, please don't stick up for The Sun.  They ignore the truth for a story, whatever damage it may do.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:37:22 »

Deaths through hooliganism is not an accident Amir.  Or at least it's as much of an accident as someone going down the pub necking 10 pints and driving home and killing someone.  Murder is murder.

If it was a relative of mine who died underneath that wall I don't think I be that forgiving, or that impressed with your comments, accidental death it was not.

As for the sun, I'm not sticking up for them whatsoever, just pointing out the Liverpudlians double standards on the subject.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:44:19 »

Any Liverpool fans going over to Turin want their heads seeing to.  It is going to be ugly over there.  Mr Kahn is right about the Wops, they can be nasty fuckers.  I really hope I am wrong but I can see some one getting stabbed over there. Sad
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:45:02 »

I know that what happened at Heysel was wrong, but I seriously doubt that any of the Scousers set out to KILL somebody.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:46:53 »

But that's exactly what some of their lot will be doing!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:47:36 »

it is that Crying
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:49:02 »

R4E - That's not a very good arguement is it.  Italians were killed whether the scousers meant it or not. The second leg will be very interesting!!
Amir

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:49:34 »

Deaths through hooliganism is not an accident Amir. Or at least it's as much of an accident as someone going down the pub necking 10 pints and driving home and killing someone. Murder is murder.

Drink driving is willingly endangering others lives.  There is no way they could have possibly known the outcome of their actions that night.  They are still to blame, but that is a ridiculous comparison.

If it was a relative of mine who died underneath that wall I don't think I be that forgiving, or that impressed with your comments

I'm sure I wouldn't either, the point is that I'm looking at it objectively.

just pointing out the Liverpudlians double standards on the subject

I agree.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:51:24 »

What happens if Liverpool fans are killed??
Will all Italian clubs be banned for 5 years??

Banning all English clubs was ridiculous, although it did deny Oxford a place in Europe.

At least Liverpool made the effort to make an apology...I can understand why the Juve fans reacted like they did.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: