Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Steve Murrall  (Read 124159 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 19:22:47 »

Come on Mr Murrall, be a man and speak.

No thanks.
stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 19:36:18 »

Well all I can assure you regardless of your opinions I have neither "robbed" nor taken any money from your club.  I did work hard to make  the changes to the internal structure that have been referred to in other posts.  I always explained that I was paid,  if anyone can show that I  had anything other than 50% of my contracted wage then please provide evidence.   For me Swindon was about the work I did to make it better and I am sure anyone I worked with on site will confirm.   I am sure you will all make your own mind up but those who interacted with me will know I did my best.   Steve
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 19:42:42 »

Well all I can assure you regardless of your opinions I have neither "robbed" nor taken any money from your club.  I did work hard to make  the changes to the internal structure that have been referred to in other posts.  I always explained that I was paid,  if anyone can show that I  had anything other than 50% of my contracted wage then please provide evidence.   For me Swindon was about the work I did to make it better and I am sure anyone I worked with on site will confirm.   I am sure you will all make your own mind up but those who interacted with me will know I did my best.   Steve
I notice that you only make reference to yourself not Jed with regards to taking money from the club, deliberate?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 19:45:15 »

Sorry you knew what was going on and what went on.

stevemurrall

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 19:54:34 »

Sorry you knew what was going on and what went on.

I talk for myself, no onw else.   No accusations of wrong doing have been actually made against anyone.  So until such a time that they are then dacts are the key currency.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 19:58:38 »

I talk for myself, no onw else.   No accusations of wrong doing have been actually made against anyone.  So until such a time that they are then dacts are the key currency.
Do you have to contribute to the legal fees as a member of Seebeck or is all the liability on Jed's side?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 20:01:29 »

So where "quote" was the £5 million YOU had ring fenced ?
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 20:27:37 »

So where "quote" was the £5 million YOU had ring fenced ?
Jesus.  I know Jed asked me for a fiver but that takes the scooby

Fuck em all...

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #233 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 20:49:11 »

Why don't you all and all your comrades fuck the fuck off you fucking swindlers

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 20:55:37 »

Steve, appreciate wasnt paid to you but what's your understanding of the £300,000 Power had to give Jed er al? Even the Judge couldn't understand what it was for according to the summing up?
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #235 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 20:58:50 »

7 grand and a car... Poverty at its finest

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:04:13 »

Any of us out there think we will end up paying his court costs? Relinquish his £1 stake for a clear deck?
stevemurrall

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #237 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:06:22 »

Why don't you all and all your comrades fuck the fuck off you fucking swindlers

Why don't you understand that not all that is reported is true.  I came to Swindon and did a job, restructured and made the business aspect better.  Your abuse is not warranted to me so please cease it.
stevemurrall

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #238 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:08:53 »

7 grand and a car... Poverty at its finest

This was a payment made to the previous directors, nothing to do with me and I can assure you that I never had any dealings in any payment made by Powers in regards to the £300k
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 21:15:53 »

Steve, appreciate wasnt paid to you but what's your understanding of the £300,000 Power had to give Jed er al? Even the Judge couldn't understand what it was for according to the summing up?

Is a copy of the Judges written judgement knocking about to download or hasn't it been released yet?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: