Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford allocated the 23rd place....  (Read 32172 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #285 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 22:43:02 »

false teeth looted?! hahahahaahhaha
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 23:25:29 »

wiggler is the UberCunt - I cannot compete with that I hereby retire from cuntishness and resign myself to just being a run of the mill cunt
Dave

« Reply #287 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 07:06:39 »

wiggler is the UberCunt - I cannot compete with that I hereby retire from cuntishness and resign myself to just being a run of the mill cunt

I see Jay is still displaying his own style of humour though. Still, B3nny thinks it's OK because he "doesn't really mean it". I wonder if some of the rioters "didn't really mean it"? Let's hope the courts are lenient with them.

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 07:42:37 »

If you don't like jayo's posts then i suggest you don't read them. It's a forum for banter,piss takes,serious debate,and bollocks. Accept what it is or fuck off elsewhere.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 07:48:27 »

It's a forum for banter,piss takes,serious debate,and bollocks. Accept what it is or fuck off elsewhere.

Well summed up Arriba. Pretty much what i was trying to say the other day but still didn't mange it in about a dozen posts. I'll know better next time.
Dave

« Reply #290 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 07:51:03 »

If you don't like jayo's posts then i suggest you don't read them. It's a forum for banter,piss takes,serious debate,and bollocks. Accept what it is or fuck off elsewhere.

Shan't.

EDIT - I agree with your sentiments, but I don't like the child's posts, I want to read them, and I shan't fuck off.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 07:56:06 by Eric » Logged
Dozno9

« Reply #291 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 07:56:09 »

Can I ask if the moral high ground has been taken or is it still up for grabs?
Dave

« Reply #292 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 07:57:23 »

Can I ask if the moral high ground has been taken or is it still up for grabs?

Sorry - it's taken. There is an opening in the pomposity department though, if you're interested?
Dozno9

« Reply #293 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 08:07:38 »

Is that prison slang? You boys can't leave it alone can you.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 08:10:59 »

Shan't.

EDIT - I agree with your sentiments, but I don't like the child's posts, I want to read them, and I shan't fuck off.  Smiley

In which case, read it, seethe inwardly and keep it to yourself. This is getting fucking tedious.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 08:44:27 »

[url width=250 height=144]http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae153/XTV123/250px-Stressed_Eric_series_two_titl.jpg[/url]
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 09:00:42 »

I see Jay is still displaying his own style of humour though. Still, B3nny thinks it's OK because he "doesn't really mean it". I wonder if some of the rioters "didn't really mean it"? Let's hope the courts are lenient with them.
Oh cry me a fucking river.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 09:12:05 »

On a different note, I wonder if the Oxford fans are hyprocritical.

Would they boo Lee Hughes or Luke McCormick if they played against them?

When they have a player themselves, who killed someone whilst texting and driving. (Adam Chapman). They seem to treat him as some kind of hero?
Muffin Man

« Reply #298 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 09:22:06 »

When they have a player themselves, who killed someone whilst texting and driving. (Adam Chapman). They seem to treat him as some kind of hero?

Yeah that is hypocritical but I guess its understandable being the player is concerned with thier own club, I would think that in the same circumstances we would probably do the same.

But I am glad we dont have to be in that position, would bring shame on STFC if it were to happen.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 09:38:21 »

A small number of our fans treat him as some kind of hero (completely disrespectful to the family of the deceased), but the vast majority haven't mentioned it since the event.

There are, again a small number, some of our fans who would probably gladly never see him play for us again. Its also yet to be proved whether he is physically and, more importantly, mentally ready to take to the pitch again.

But most people are rational about the situation. He's a young lad who made a very stupid mistake which cost someones life, and that will live with him forever. If he plays football again he'll probably be reminded of it a good few times a week. But once he's served his sentence he shouldn't be denied the opportunity of resurrecting his football career.

I reckon the fans of most clubs would adopt the same approach, were it their player.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: