Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford allocated the 23rd place....  (Read 32177 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #270 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 19:19:39 »

I've seen it all now - yellow filth coming on a swindon forum and being engaged in conversation and even having people apologising to him. Put the vermin in its place!

The little rat is probably making all this shit up, and if he isn't its the internet so who gives a fuck anyway - Eric I hope your demented mum gets her false teeth looted you yellow piece of shit, see how she likes that eh? At least that way I won't have to keep taking them out when I drill her face!

ps: Forever in our shadow.

Fucking hell... Out of order much?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #271 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 19:39:19 »

I've seen it all now - yellow filth coming on a swindon forum and being engaged in conversation and even having people apologising to him. Put the vermin in its place!

The little rat is probably making all this shit up, and if he isn't its the internet so who gives a fuck anyway - Eric I hope your demented mum gets her false teeth looted you yellow piece of shit, see how she likes that eh? At least that way I won't have to keep taking them out when I drill her face!

As Oxford are our rivals i tend to agree that yes we should have a laugh and take the piss but what you have done is prove to be a bigger cunt than anyone on here. Utter fucking wanker
MichaelLandon

« Reply #272 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 19:40:59 »

Yesterday when people were being out of order on this issue no one seem to really care and thought this forum was full of cunts. Nice to know that I was wrong and a lot of decent people about.
Dave

« Reply #273 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 20:34:50 »

Truly pathetic. I've made nothing up. Surprised you're not out looting tonight, you seem to fit the mentality of those who are.

Thanks to the rest of you for giving this piece of shit no support.

PS I dare say you'll be fronting up to Oxford scarfers on the 21st, you sound the sort.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 20:36:22 »

Can people stop quoting Wiggler please, I have him ignored and it kind of ruins the point when you quote it. He's clearly a giant cunt, can we ban him yet?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 20:38:43 »

Truly pathetic. I've made nothing up. Surprised you're not out looting tonight, you seem to fit the mentality of those who are.

PS I dare say you'll be fronting up to Oxford scarfers on the 21st, you sound the sort.

Shoudn't you be at Mr Kassam's stadium tonight?
Dave

« Reply #276 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 20:40:44 »

Shoudn't you be at Mr Kassam's stadium tonight?

I am. Just going to extra time. Modern technology eh?
woolster

« Reply #277 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 20:41:26 »

i like you eric, i got this picture of you being like side show bob off of the simpsons Grin
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 20:53:01 »

Worse then I thought then....there you are  Wink at Mr Kassam's stadium watching your side and the whole experience is so rivetting that you'd prefer to send messages to the TEF. Strange.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 21:04:41 »

How's it going?
Dave

« Reply #280 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 21:09:03 »

Worse then I thought then....there you are  Wink at Mr Kassam's stadium watching your side and the whole experience is so rivetting that you'd prefer to send messages to the TEF. Strange.

It's like this, Reg baby, the match had finished, we were waiting to go into extra time so I checked the two sites I frequent (this and Yellows). We're now losing 1-2 and I'm losing interest ....
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #281 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 21:27:33 »

1-3 bad luck. At least your 100% record continues.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 21:39:09 »

It's like this, Reg baby, the match had finished, we were waiting to go into extra time so I checked the two sites I frequent (this and Yellows). We're now losing 1-2 and I'm losing interest ....

I'm not laughing honest

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Dave

« Reply #283 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 21:39:21 »

1-3 bad luck. At least your 100% record continues.

Cheers. Bumper crowd of 5,400 too. Anyway, must go and give Mr Kassam some more of my hard-earned in one of his bars.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 22:27:39 »

Cheers. Bumper crowd of 5,400 too. Anyway, must go and give Mr Kassam some more of my hard-earned in one of his bars.

Hmm, interesting I see you've modified a couple of your posts recently, but there's no 'last edit' message contained within them Hmmm

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: