Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town -v- Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill-walllll official matc  (Read 29320 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:21:43 »

Sorry chaps,,,forget the referee..for what it is worth  i think he was ok.....how many shots did we have on goal second half......corrrect fukin none..it was abysmal bordering fukin embarassing....come on chaps lets face facts it was dire....good football at times grant you the defence did welll....when after last week you take the plaudits you got to expect to take shit after that today......well in my opinion it was bollox....totall.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:21:46 »

obviously.
free kick arkells side 10 vs 10.we're 1-0 up and have 2 men in the box for it.
why? that is a goal scoring opportunity and we didn't even bother filling the box.they only left 2 men up at this point too.

was that one JPM took quickly and Wilson then bollocked him for it?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:25:32 »

JPM was my MOM   fair play to him...not my kind of player but he was brilliant today......ime not happy today but was impressesed with him.

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:26:09 »

was that one JPM took quickly and Wilson then bollocked him for it?
dont think so?
didn't see wilson bollock him so unsure.certainly didn't see any urgency to send bodies forward for the one i mentioned
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:28:18 »

It might be a different free kick.

There was one, JPM took quickly and only Greer had got forward.

Wilson then went mental on the touchline at JPM for being waste full.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:32:47 »

Lets maybe see him having ago at the forwards for being wastefull.....fact is we aint got none...Paynter for Revell whats that about?....get a striker on the pitch to match defence and midfield and we may take three points instead of one.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:38:46 »

Paynter for Revell was probably due to the fact Revell had run himself into the ground and was clearly knackered for all to see.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:41:44 »

Ref played too large a part in this one.

I watched from the Don Rog stand for a change and liked the different angle aspect.

We could and should of been 2 up in the first ten minutes- bad miss by Hutch and Revell needs to let fly earlier, the keeper gifted him a ball and he didnt pull the trigger, same happened in the second half.

From my view i thought the ref was right to show Douglas a red...what a fucking stupid and needless tackle to do a yard from the ref..i must say i didnt clap the twat off....i feared the worst and it was realised. Angry

I did however , enjoy shouting 'get him off' at every foul from then on in.

The ref was a prick for booking Macnamee for the trip because after that it should of been a yellow for every offence after.  How did he not show a yellow for the rugby tackle on Amankwaaaaaaah?
He was a total prick from then on in...got everything wrong for both sides and lost control, saw and waved away a dead cert pen when Lescos cross was stopped with an arm and the Goal kick he gave from the fine Lucas save at the end beggared belief! Huh?

Revell was my MOM as he ran his bollocks off and was brave, i wish Danny was bit braver with his subs etc...we are NOT good enough to sit and defend but we are good enough when we stretch teams...by sitting back we invited a fight back an thats what happened.

Revell was fucked but he won more than Billy on his entrance, i would of left him on myself..

It always looked like they had an extra man at the end as we defended the Stratton Bank. They hit the post missed two sitters and has us scrambling everywhere..

For that reason i vote for a point gained...

Fave phrase of the day...from then on in....

Roll on next week.

I thankyou!

Clems Army!

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:43:03 »

revell coming off for paynter was always going to happen and was right imo.
the lack of support for revell and then paynter was the problem.
i like revell(first time i've seen him)i think he'll score a fair few goals in a pair upfront.
big ask for him today but his workrate was first rate.
thank fuck for flash.was beginning to think no other bugger saw it how i did.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:45:05 by arriba » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:46:04 »

Sorry chaps,,,forget the referee..for what it is worth  i think he was ok.....how many shots did we have on goal second half......corrrect fukin none
That would be the second half we played the bulk of with one man down would it? You can say "forget this or that" but it all comes back to that. Both sides were playing attacking football until the sending off, understandably we did less so once we were down to 10 men
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:50:49 »

Paul....got alot of time for you and your opinions....but for you to say Millwall were playing attacking football is mind bogling....they were pants and didnt have a shot on goal....like Wycombe they were piss poor..................another two points squandered.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:56:00 »

Fuck me there are some moaning idiots on here.

We were down to 10 men after 30 mins against a good, physical, strong Millwall side. To come away with a draw is to me, a point gained. Lets not forget, they were a play off finalist last season.

We lost a very influencial midfielder in Douglas but I thought JPM had a good game today and Revell was immense.

Also worth a mention, Callum Kennedy. He looks very dangerous out wide and a real prospect.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 20:02:42 »

I think Wilson did get it a bit wrong and should've changed the formation when Millwall went down to 10. Can't fault him for the subs, but allowing Millwall to play three at the back away from home is just wrong. They knocked it about too comfortably at the back and then knocked it long for Harris and Morrison to chase. When we did manage to get the ball forward it just came straight back.

The Millwall players were the worst bunch of whining little cunts that I've ever seen in football (outside the premier league). Frampton was the sole reason for Douglas getting sent off and I cheered when the horrible cunt got sent off himself.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 20:03:27 »

How did he not show a yellow for the rugby tackle on Amankwaaaaaaah?

I'd love to hear his explanation for not giving a yellow card for that. Deliberately taking a player down when he's got past / away from you like that is a yellow card offence, each and every time. Biggest error he made of the day as it was so obvious and clear cut. Though of course no one would gave even mentioned it if it wasn't for the Douglas red, can't help but feel the ref let the game get out of control a bit.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 20:03:40 »

Also worth a mention, Callum Kennedy. He looks very dangerous out wide and a real prospect.

He was getting murdered by their right winger though. Don't get me wrong, I realise he's young and still learning and Macca doesn't offer much help. I guess Wilson saw that and brought LJF on to strengthen the left side
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: