Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon town -v- Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill-walllll official matc  (Read 29326 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 18:53:45 »

where am i moaning?
you regularly misquote me just because i aint got my blinkers on.so because i didn't see it all our way=moaning eh?
jog on lad!
FFS though arriba, most of us came away from what started out promising to be a good game that was ruined by the ref fuming at the twat who ruined the game. Your first reaction is to blame the manager. Because obviously Wilson conspired to get one of our most influential midfielders sent off. And when you're down to 10 men after 30 minutes with a goal lead, you're always going to try to protect the lead. Show me a team that doesn't. What would you have had him do, go 3 up front?

The loony in the middle wrecked the game today, simple as. And our lads fought hard to hold on against 11 players trying every trick in the book, a deranged ref and supine assistants. That calls for the reaction most of us had - "Stupid bastard ref wrecked the game" not slating the manager for a situation not of his own making

And DV's right - Craig alone did more whinging than our whole team. he probably outwhinged the entire bloody division today, single-handed. You just always seem to look for any negatives you can on our side, even when they're not there. I'd call you an emo, if I was sure what one was Smiley
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 18:54:09 »

Its nothing to do with defence....when we are dicking teams ...lets go forward.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 18:55:15 »

So, now the manager tells them to sit back?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 18:56:27 »

I'd call you an emo, if I was sure what one was Smiley

Something to do with Rod Hull?

[url width=250 height=370]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b142/DecimationX/emo-emu.jpg[/url]
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:00:26 by Batch » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 18:57:28 »

That'll be it. arriba, you long-necked feathered git Smiley
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 18:57:52 »

I'd imagine he says the exact opposite. When you are under pressure and don't want to make a mistake it happens anway.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 18:58:17 »

It's a mental thing IMHO. We have conceeded a few at the end of games and it plays on our minds. So we tense up, stop playing, sit deeper, invite pressure.

They'll get over it.

It's been going on for a very long time now and there haven't been any improvements.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 18:59:36 »

FFS though arriba, most of us came away from what started out promising to be a good game that was ruined by the ref fuming at the twat who ruined the game. Your first reaction is to blame the manager. Because obviously Wilson conspired to get one of our most influential midfielders sent off. And when you're down to 10 men after 30 minutes with a goal lead, you're always going to try to protect the lead. Show me a team that doesn't. What would you have had him do, go 3 up front?

The loony in the middle wrecked the game today, simple as. And our lads fought hard to hold on against 11 players trying every trick in the book, a deranged ref and supine assistants. That calls for the reaction most of us had - "Stupid bastard ref wrecked the game" not slating the manager for a situation not of his own making

And DV's right - Craig alone did more whinging than our whole team. he probably outwhinged the entire bloody division today, single-handed. You just always seem to look for any negatives you can on our side, even when they're not there. I'd call you an emo, if I was sure what one was Smiley

Sorry Pauld....the ref wasnt great but DWs tactics are the reason for 1 point....Millwalll were shocking.....so was DWs tactics......ime happpy ware we are in the lge....but it could..and should be so much better

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:00:00 »

yeah i think wilson got it wrong.but i saluted the lads on the park.what the fuck do you mean by the conspiring bit?fucking lost me.
of copurse you try to hold onto a lead.but when the sides are evenly matched again and you've kept them quite surely you go on and take it back to em?
i wouldn't have gone 3 upfront, but i wouldn't let the opposition team have the luxury of 3 at the back away from home either.

the only negative point i have made was wilsons tactics.nothing more
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:01:39 by arriba » Logged
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:05:09 »

Agree arriba..his tactics were piss poor.

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:08:26 »

obviously.
free kick arkells side 10 vs 10.we're 1-0 up and have 2 men in the box for it.
why? that is a goal scoring opportunity and we didn't even bother filling the box.they only left 2 men up at this point too.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #206 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:10:23 »

Piss poor tactics would surely see us near the bottom of the table?

Frustrating as his work might be at times, Danny Wilson isn't doing anything "piss poor" at Swindon, in my opinion.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:10:57 »

yeah i think wilson got it wrong.but i saluted the lads on the park.what the fuck do you mean by the conspiring bit?fucking lost me.
It was straightforward enough, I thought. Plain English. <shrugs>
the only negative point i have made was wilsons tactics.nothing more
And about our players moaning as much as they did, and about Douglas deserving to get sent off (which I still say is bollocks) and about us sitting back when we were trying to hold on to a lead against 12 men and ... and .....

The point being, that you don't give a balanced view as you claim, you just lay into our side (And no, I don't claim to give a balanced view either, but I lay into the opposition, which on this occasion was the ref). Like Barry says, most of us would expect the default position to be to give our own side the benefit of the doubt. Emu.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:13:43 »

Millwall players were a fucking disgrace, bunch of moaning bitches the lot of them. Even Jack Smith got in on the act in the 2nd half.

Ref was absolute dogshite. Not biased, just shockingly inept.

Team performance- Up to the Douglas sending off we look easily the better side and may have gone on to win convincingly. Even after JD went we looked pretty good with the team battling to keep the lead. After the second sending off though it looked like we were still playing against an extra man and the goal was sadly inevitable.

Not got anything to say about DW's tactics, his substitutions were spot on. The problem lay, imo, with the players starting to sit further and further back, pumping long balls up to Revell (Or Paynter) who, even if they won them, had no one to lay it off to. Don't think you can blame Danny's tactics for the players starting to get twitchy.

If we had drawn 11 V 11, it would have been 2 points dropped. As it was, I'll settle for a point.

It's All Good..............

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:19:52 »

It was straightforward enough, I thought. Plain English. <shrugs>And about our players moaning as much as they did, and about Douglas deserving to get sent off (which I still say is bollocks) and about us sitting back when we were trying to hold on to a lead against 12 men and ... and .....

The point being, that you don't give a balanced view as you claim, you just lay into our side (And no, I don't claim to give a balanced view either, but I lay into the opposition, which on this occasion was the ref). Like Barry says, most of us would expect the default position to be to give our own side the benefit of the doubt. Emu.

fuck me are you really that daft or been on the sherbert?
read my first post in this thread.
i aint torn into our players.the complete opposite infact.
have a pop at me by all means but at least argue with what i say, not what you exaggerate me to have said.
11v11 we would have beaten them.ad although i think wilson got it wrong 10v10 the side is clealry more balanced than last year.hes doing a good job and i aint slating the bloke.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 19:23:33 by arriba » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: