Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Convict cricket ticket touts  (Read 3264 times)
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, February 9, 2006, 09:39:38 »

More info;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/4694280.stm

I find the whole concept of the Australian Cricket family quite disturbing,do you have to be a whinging,big headed,racist drongo to be a part of it?

I still think the CA are being very naive,i presume the internet has reached down under,surely even our convict cousins are aware of the wonderful/evil E-Bay.There is going to be a mass of touts,mark my words Wink

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Spencer_White

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, February 9, 2006, 10:13:17 »

They are idiots to even think they can stop the England fans. For a start tickets out there are distributed by ticketmaster and the aussie ticketec, and they dont give a fuck. England will probably only have 6000 fans for the 2st three tests at Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide. Last series there were thousands of empty seats at all three grounds. Its pathetic. They are just gutted that 20,000 England lads who live in shitty terraced houses can afford to take 3 weeks off work, fly around the world, and live like kings in australia. 'we got 3 dollars, to one pound' Anyone remmember that last tour? Well it stuck in the throats down under.

Melbourne will see the arrival of 20,000 England. But in a 100,000 ground, again, no problem. Then the Army will travel on to Sydney, which represents the ONLY genuine ticket issue on the whole tour. Sydney sold out 4 days last series.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, February 9, 2006, 10:28:34 »

Last series there were thousands of empty seats at all three grounds. Its pathetic.

Exactly.For some weird reason the aussies are now interested in the next Ashes because its going to be a contest,whereas when they have been stuffing us for fun for the last decade,they haven't been interested.I just don't understand it.
Melbourne and Sydney are the big ones,because of the grounds and the timing.So hopefully there will still be plenty of tickets left.

And fate has just
Spud

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, February 9, 2006, 15:26:48 »

Lets just hope we can stick their ticket allocation down their throats on the pitch.
mattboyslim

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, February 9, 2006, 15:30:28 »

It might end up like the world cup this summer potentially, loads of empty seats and loads of real fans locked outside due to ticket allocations
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, June 5, 2006, 07:05:36 »

Bump

Oh what a surprise,the tickets went on sale to the members of the Australian cricket family[aka convicts in vests] last week,and there are three pages on E-Bay :-))(  Tbf they have sold most of the tickets so it isn't really a lot BUT what is it going to be like out there? Touts are us i bet.Stupid CA :evil:

And fate has just
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: