Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matt Richie  (Read 121859 times)
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:04:08 »

Pretty much this too,

It was wobbly lip time in our house this morning, then the wife told me to man the fuck up and tell the boy
Clap
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:04:38 »

Oh and it's your boys choice. Has to be Town all the way though. Bewster's boy is "da man"

His choice?! I never had a choice in the matter, why should he?!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:09:06 »

Good players come, good players go. All I can promise you is blood, sweat, toil and tears. There will be other Ritchies and Austins. I appreciate what he's done for us and I am very grateful, I will also miss the 30 yard screamers.  However, the fact remains we are Swindon and we go on regardless, we shall adapt and adjust and make the best of the situation (far from ideal as it is). We shall never be defeated. I trust PDC and his team to replace as he sees fit, I also feel we've got the strength in depth to cope whilst such a replacement is sought. Never in the football field of human conflict, has so much been owed by so many to so few.

The season isn't over folks, not yet not by a long stretch. This isn't the end, nor even the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning.

(No need to thank me.)  Wink
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:57:23 by Red Frog » Logged

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:12:50 »

His choice?! I never had a choice in the matter, why should he?!

Haha. Me neither. Keep him on the straight and narrow too then.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:26:59 »

Oh, he is.  He is.

Oh no he isn't..
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:29:16 »

See you round, Ritchie. Admire the guy for sticking with it last season, scored some utterly stupid goals and earned himself a move. Whether this was the right one or not remains to be seen and whether he actually wanted it or is a mystery.

Bloke couldn't get his name sung for love nor money but I imagine there'll be a rendition of "one Matt Ritchie" before Crawley this weekend.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:32:58 »

Hopeless at finding his way from a station to a pub though.

I don't know his excuse obviously, but I'd imagine it was Apple Maps fault.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 10:40:03 »

I don't know his excuse obviously, but I'd imagine it was Apple Maps fault.

Some one should paint L and R on his shoes ala Jimmy Cricket. They dress more or less the same so no one would notice.
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:01:44 »

I've got all this to come. My boy is 4 and is surrounded by smug kids in their Swansea City shirts.
Just wondering Which part of Swansea you live? Parents used to live in Manselton  Cheesy

* dragonspin.gif (76.4 KB, 162x112 - viewed 64 times.)
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:04:42 »

Just wondering Which part of Swansea you live? Parents used to live in Manselton  Cheesy

I'm not a million miles away. I live in Ynystawe on the East side. I'm Swansea born and bred but my Dad grew up in Swindon.
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:12:35 »

Hopefully be down there in a few weeks time got some family research to do
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:53:25 »

Broke the news to my 7 yr old this morning.  He has 'Ritchie 10' printed on his new home shirt, only just got it for Christmas. He walked out with Matt Ritchie at the pre season game against Supermarine. He was his footballing hero in every sense of the word. After 10 minutes of tears he has decided he wants Collins 9 on his shirt, I hope we don't sell him too or he will need counselling  Crying

My 9 year old doesn't have the name on his shirt, in fact after a similar 10 mins worth of crying announced 'I'm glad I haven't got his name on my shirt' .  This was followed up by 'Why would we sell Matt Ritchie to Bournemouth? Who will play in his place, our other wingers are rubbish.  That's it, we won't go up now'.  Perfectly reasonable questions and observations that I was unable to answer.

After a night's sleep, I am still completely pissed off with the situation.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 11:54:25 »

I didn't know we were a one man team.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:04:20 »

Its all my fault. Found two programmes stuffed in the bottom of my work bag this morning, one of Benson, one on Ritchie. my bag appears to be the end of swindon careers...

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:05:02 »

I didn't know we were a one man team.

We're not, but take out Ritchie's goals and assists this season and we'd have a lot less points than we've got.

And this is a 9 year old talking, although I do slightly agree!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: