Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matt Richie  (Read 121891 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #195 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:28:20 »

What a load of crap.

Agreed. There's some serious over-speculation filling up the forum today!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:41:22 »

A manager with ambition deserves a club with ambition.

Better to have a club at all though.....we need funds and our resolve will be tested.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:43:51 »

Bournemouth Sports Reporter: @neilperrettecho: Unconfirmed reports suggest #stfc have agreed a fee of £600,000 with #afcb for Matt Ritchie.

This is the guy who said it was a 'done deal' this time last year.

He can do one !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:45:36 »

What a load of crap.
Just sit back, put your feet up and enjoy it. When I know what to panic about, I'll join in. Until then, chill Winston.

It's All Good..............
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:48:51 »

People are entitled to voice there opinions....dosn't mean there panicking does it Hmmm

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:53:47 »

People are entitled to voice there opinions....dosn't mean there panicking does it Hmmm
Voicing concern is fine Lee, it's when people post theories as fact that it becomes ridiculous.

It's All Good..............
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:54:55 »

Voicing concern is fine Lee, it's when people post theories as fact that it becomes ridiculous.

Correct......but panicking No
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:55:11 »

What a load of crap.

It was about 85% tongue-in-cheek crap and 25% sincere opinion in accordance with the ratio demanded by this website. Good to play the LouisCassius role up once in a while and get all your paranoia and worst fears out of your system.

I now feel cleansed and at peace.

Harp
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:56:18 »

The Ritchie bid probably came in and was accepted as a contingency plan, just in case the deal didn't go through.

If he ends up at Bournemouth I'll be amazed and question his ambition.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 18:57:32 »

The Ritchie bid probably came in and was accepted as a contingency plan, just in case the deal didn't go through.

If he ends up at Bournemouth I'll be amazed and question his ambition.

But if we are prepared to sell him Batch.....he will question ours.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:02:08 »

All this is dependent on the new owners. It was the old owners that were willing to sell him. The new owners supposedly want him to stay.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:09:42 »

Don't know what to believe and what to ignore any more. The club are hardly providing any clarity. All I know is it's amateur hour around Swindon at the moment.

The word administration has kept on reappearing in the media for a couple of weeks without a strong and convincing enough rebuffal from our chairman to make it stop, our current owner is suffering panic attacks and wants out of a club he has already poured millions of pounds into to try and get to the Championship just as they get themselves on the verge of getting to the Championship, Knight Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George Sir William of Arabia Patey has done fuck all since he's been here except disillusion the fans and get his teeth fixed, we're trying to rush through a sale to investors led by a man who sounds just about fit and able to run a Sunday league team not one with a £250,000 wage bill half a season from the Championship, and amidst this uncertainty, there's still 24 hours left in the transfer window, and other teams are circling like vultures around our assets because of a supposedly erroneous letter sent around all the FL clubs saying 'our players are for sale, come get them on the cheap' (because emails often erroneously write themselves and send themselves to 92 clubs around the country).

It seriously comes to something when Di Canio has seemed like the statesman and voice of reason around this club the last couple of weeks. Happy fucking 2013 Swindon fans.

Blow Up

Well said...I particularly like the Paolo bit...to think there's a few on here who'll be happy to see the back of the man, not just the refuseniks, but those upset by his post match comments.

A couple of weeks ago when it started to kick off, I said we'll need tin hats and sandbags....things are getting critical, so I reckon nuclear fallout shelters might be of more use.  It would be nice to think we could still call on the entrepreneurial spirit of former Town legend Vince Farrar...who along with the Lay Brothers wanted to flog us shelters for 10K a time back in 1980 and we'd only just lost 5 in a row and sacked Bob Smith
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:09:45 »

No, the bid was pre new owners. It wasn't the case of wanting to sell him, it was having to in order to exist. He's clearly not surplus, but the fact he is our most saleable asset.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #208 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:16:30 »

I see the Boremuff fans are creaming in their jeans at the prospect....quotes like put in a cheeky £600k bid we should get him they are in financial trouble Roll Eyes

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 19:31:48 »

I see the Boremuff fans are creaming in their jeans at the prospect....quotes like put in a cheeky £600k bid we should get him they are in financial trouble Roll Eyes

Bournemouth is more likely to go into admin that ourselves,especially if the Russian buggers off. Their spending this season is unsustainable by far.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: