Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 68   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Twitter  (Read 199111 times)
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 12:19:37 »

ferry account has gone
Spencer_White

« Reply #241 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 12:20:49 »

Is the Nick Watkins account on Twitter genuine or some clown taking the mickey ?

def genuine.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 13:03:20 »

ferry account has gone
His account is still live, he is using the bulldozer one at the moment.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 13:03:29 »

ferry account has gone

His old one has, not his new one!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 13:04:05 »

why does he keep switching back and forth?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 13:05:51 »

why does he keep switching back and forth?

To avoid club management reading his tweets ?
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #246 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 15:06:24 »

bring back lou macari.he'd sort these fucking modern day footballers out.late night pub brawls and their twitter updates would cease immediately.
sorted them all out apart from Bamber whose form was so good it was easy to overlook his liking for a shandy. If we're going to have a Director of Football, Macari is the man. If the club are hellbent on Trollope then him and Macari could be the dream team.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 15:24:16 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13257940

Interesting little story, some chap on Twitter grumbling about all the noise down the road keeping him up while the US were taking Bin Laden down.
nochee

« Reply #248 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 15:54:15 »

bring back lou macari.he'd sort these fucking modern day footballers out.late night pub brawls and their twitter updates would cease immediately.

My old man used to work the door at Pashas back in the Macari days. When Lou was on the war path trying to find players out on the piss my old man used to hide them out the back till he was gone.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 15:58:02 »

My old man used to work the door at Pashas back in the Macari days. When Lou was on the war path trying to find players out on the piss my old man used to hide them out the back till he was gone.

Your old mans name isn't Steve is it?  He used to hide us out the back when my old Superintendent used to come looking for the RCS boys...  Like the STFC boys we weren't supposed to be in there either...
nochee

« Reply #250 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 16:23:24 »

Your old mans name isn't Steve is it?  He used to hide us out the back when my old Superintendent used to come looking for the RCS boys...  Like the STFC boys we weren't supposed to be in there either...
Yes it is.

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 16:46:18 »

haha.i can believe that nochee.
 i heard he used to turn up at night spots around the town catching players drinking. fined them heavily too.
gittens was one who was said to have been caught.foley was a major pisshead and alot of trouble allegedly too.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #252 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 17:00:09 »

haha.i can believe that nochee.
 i heard he used to turn up at night spots around the town catching players drinking. fined them heavily too.
gittens was one who was said to have been caught.foley was a major pisshead and alot of trouble allegedly too.
Foley was indeed a pisshead nutter who would scrap anybody. His whole family were nutters. What I'd give to have a "Foley" in the team. An absolute class player..
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #253 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 17:02:23 »

Steve Foley was a borderline alcoholic, when I was stewarding at a game under Ardiles he turned up to the game drunk and told he wasnt going to be playing.

He was so obviously drunk, slurring his speech and falling over, he came out of the changing rooms and made his way to his car (which he drove to the ground drunk) before we managed to intercept him and take his car keys off him and ordered him a taxi home.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Monday, May 2, 2011, 17:05:45 »

i heard he was a nasty cunt along with his mrs.apparantly they'd drink in the old supporters club with babies in tow and leave shitty nappies on the table.always bladdered the pair of em.
class player though.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 68   Go Up
Print
Jump to: