Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ticket Prices To Be Reduced?  (Read 5006 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 19:11:27 »

Best way is to vote for your feet if you don't like it.

Wonder what the financial crossover of 'stay aways' at higher prices would be compared to 'would goes' with a couple of quid off.

I suspect the gate wouldn't go up much if we reduce prices. If we are good on the pitch people will pay £2, if we are shit £2 off won't persuade them to go. Away fans maybe..but we don't get many of them.

Think maintaining 8400 average is fantasy at this stage though.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 19:16:03 »

I hope they cut prices, just to piss the superiority complex season ticket holders off.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 19:25:07 »

I hope they cut prices, just to piss the superiority complex season ticket holders off.
Eh? There's only one person who's got a complex about season ticket holders.

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 19:31:55 »

Its not a complex Wink

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 19:37:13 »

I'm not refering to all season ticket holders. There are plenty who think they are better fans though.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 19:37:44 »

I only buy a season ticket so I can be a better fan than arriba
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 19:39:42 »

I would buy a season ticket but I don't want to be part of the si pie "elite".

Also I work Saturdays

Oh and I haven't enjoyed football since that game ages ago.

Flashheart

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 19:45:41 »

I used to get in on my mate's season ticket, and he did also.

Dunno if they are still there anymore but there were large red gates at the corner closest to the Magic Roundabout. There was a small gap between the gates and after going through himself, my mate would pass his ST back to me through said gap. We did that for half a season or so until he decided he didn't want to buy a season ticket anymore, the tight cunt.

So there, I win.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 19:58:55 »

My first legitimate season ticket cost me £20
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 19:59:29 »

On another note, I look forward to the 'at least we have a club' brigade and the  Clap 'ers whinging when they realise we will be stagnating in League 1 for the foreseeable future.

I cannot decide whether you are delusional, juvenile or just trolling.

Do you really not have the mental capacity to understand that if Jed et al hadn't have taken over we likely would not have had a club in league one, two or whatever so your point is irrelevant, its not happy clapper, its realising that I would rather have a club, my club, at whatever level than chasing a non sustainable dream. I suspect its not an issue for you as you as you could go on other forums playing the big man with your insider knowledge.

I think they are a shambles, but they were the only shambles that wanted to buy us so either lump it or go and support Paolo Di Canio's mackems?

We need to realise that we are a fairly small club and live within our means, you want more than that put your money into the club, sure Jed would speak to you - I get the impression that a couple of hundred quid here and there would be appreciated.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 20:09:57 »

I cannot decide whether you are delusional, juvenile or just trolling.

Do you really not have the mental capacity to understand that if Jed et al hadn't have taken over we likely would not have had a club in league one, two or whatever so your point is irrelevant, its not happy clapper, its realising that I would rather have a club, my club, at whatever level than chasing a non sustainable dream. I suspect its not an issue for you as you as you could go on other forums playing the big man with your insider knowledge.

I think they are a shambles, but they were the only shambles that wanted to buy us so either lump it or go and support Paolo Di Canio's mackems?

We need to realise that we are a fairly small club and live within our means, you want more than that put your money into the club, sure Jed would speak to you - I get the impression that a couple of hundred quid here and there would be appreciated.
Mr Chang is the biggest troll on here. He makes Dosser look normal.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 20:12:16 »

I cannot decide whether you are delusional, juvenile or just trolling..

Made me think of a chunk of a Charlie Brooker article I recently read in the Guardian

"The internet is a bit like a soap opera, in that the dialogue often seems phoney. As a human, you know this. You know a lot of that squabbling and babbling just doesn't ring true. No species that angry could have survived the invention of fists. Online, even a whimsical chit-chat about the cutest part of a kitten can rapidly descend into a bitterly entrenched civil war that tears families apart, with brother turning on brother while their mother looks on, weeping. Resolving Palestine looks like a piece of piss by comparison.

I used to worry that computers were to blame: that modern connectivity was steadily turning all of us into a bunch of fake, shrieking character actors. Pick an avatar, cultivate a "personality" that doesn't quite represent your actual personality, and shit out an endless string of entertaining brain turds for the crowd.

But pretending to be something you're not isn't new. Nor is conforming to expectations, or showing off for attention. So after literally minutes of fuggy medium-wattage thought I've decided the problem isn't technology, but us. Bloody us again. Davies (Dr Who Bloke) was on to something: ninety-nine per cent of all human discourse since the beginning of time has been little more than a series of clashing monologues. The internet simply allows more of those monologues to clash at once.

If you think that's depressing, consider this: almost every monologue consists of nothing but the words PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE, repeated over and over again, in disguise. There has never been a single tweet that couldn't be replaced with PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE. But then, it's hard to think of a single human utterance outside of Twitter that couldn't be replaced with PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE either. That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind, you say? Yeah, right. PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE.

If you could zoom out beyond the moon, beyond time itself, and picture the entirety of humankind since its creation to its eventual end, and somethow witness it repeatedly pinging the phrase PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE back and forth between itself, we'd probably resemble a squirming galaxy of bees endlessly performing needy little waggle dances in front of each other, minus the useful pollen co-ordinates.

Perhaps that's a clue to the next stage of our evolution. We've already boiled communication down to acronyms, emoticons and shrtnd sntnces, all of which are simply more efficient ways of transmitting the PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE signal from the fragile core of our souls out into the wider world. Maybe the next stage is to reduce it all down to a single noise. I'd favour a short, electronic beep, not unlike the noise emitted each time Pac-Man eats a dot. Instead of having to think of an amusing Facebook update to impress your friends, each of whom is so consumed with agonising over their own update they're only pretending to pay attention anyway, you simply push a button and transmit a little beep. Said beep is then automatically intercepted by your friends' software, which broadcasts a brief "acknowledgement" sound effect in response. So all "conversations" would effectively run like this (I'll translate as we go along):

You: Beep ("PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE.")

Them: Bip-bip ("EXISTENCE AUTHENTICATED. PLEASE AUTHENTICATE MY EXISTENCE.")

You: Beeeeep ("EXISTENCE AUTHENTICATED. DISCOURSE ENDS.")

Now that might seem robotic. Inhuman, even. But it's polite, and it frees up your brain for more important tasks, such as curing disease or baking brownies. So don't fear this inevitablefuture, but embrace it.

Beeep. Existence authenticated. Discourse ends
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 20:12:35 »

Mr Chang is the biggest troll on here. He makes Dosser look normal.

I don't think he is as its not controversial, more desperate to be liked and important is my interpretation, its sad really.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 20:15:46 »

I would willingly sell my house and all my processions just to watch us get relegated!

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 20:16:19 »

First up...Warminster Carnival

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: