Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Get your predictions in!  (Read 1057 times)
Johno

Ignore
« on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 10:10:14 »

for the big match today...it don't get much bigger at the moment as we need the points!

thats right, Calne Town v Bishops Sutton this afternoon.  Sad  i'll be there. how depressing.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 11:07:36 »

Quote from: "Johno"
for the big match today...it don't get much bigger at the moment as we need the points!

thats right, Calne Town v Bishops Sutton this afternoon.  Sad  i'll be there. how depressing.

Now now, know your Non-League. It's BISHOP SUTTON.  Wink

The rot must end eventually... But probably not today...

I'll take a draw.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 11:22:08 »

Calne are mid table with games in hand so a victory could push us up to say 7th....wow!  Wink  

i'll go for a 2-1 Calne myself.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 12:48:46 »

Calne are mid table with games in hand so a victory could push us up to say 7th....wow!  Wink  

i'll go for a 2-1 Calne myself.

My dad operates the away travel for fans of  Calne's friends Chippenham Town... But he lives on Braemor Road.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 13:24:05 »

calnes friends....chippescum!  :x there fans are annoying. well, the ones that came to watch calne v chippenham anyway, they were idiots!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 13:38:06 »

calnes friends....chippescum!  :x there fans are annoying. well, the ones that came to watch calne v chippenham anyway, they were idiots!

There was sarcasm.

Don't worry I remember going to watch Chippenham when none of those fans were there... I remember watchin Chippenham away from home when there were about 6 paying away fans!

The new bunch are morons.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 16:24:29 »

Calne Town 1-0 Bishop Sutton.

an 85th minute goal from player/manager Robbie Lardner sealed the three ponits from what was a very poor display from both teams. was quite a comical game. some awful football.  Soapy Tit Wank
Rich Pullen

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 16:47:40 »

Robbie Lardner:

Ex-Chippenham

Wink
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 19:06:16 »

an 85th minute goal from player/manager Robbie Lardner sealed the three ponits from what was a very poor display from both teams. was quite a comical game. some awful football.  Soapy Tit Wank
Johno, you were watching a game from a league no longer worth y of the name Screwfix Direct, and you are complaining about the quality of football?!

Glad the lads won and nice to see Robbie Lardner get a goal!!!!

Lillywhites Lillywhites Lillywhites!!!
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 22:49:47 »

i know, course its going to be comical, its great fun watching Calne.

oh Robbie Lardner! he use to play for chippenham but he's alright now! oh Robbie Lardner (guess were we got that from  :-))( )  Beers

Lardners goal though nearly went over, spooned it, hit the underside of the bar and crawled in. lovely jubbly!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: