Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Team Changes  (Read 1380 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 14:48:08 »

Let's talk about something positive for a change.....

Luggy has hinted at a couple of changes for tomorrows game (assuming it is on) who do you think he will drop and replace them with ??

I think he may revert to the 4-5-1 / 4-3-3 formation that we done well with in a few games away from home a while ago and drop Roberts & Pook probably bringing in Brown & Weston
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 15:00:44 »

I wouldn't be suprised to see Nicho benched and Zaboub at left back, partly due to his DD alegation and partly to do with allowing Monkey a free header.

So Brown in. And yes Roberts may be dropped for Blair/Lucas but with the yoof cup in minf I expect it to be Blair.  Pook is probably the most likely to give way for Weston.

Much as I think he is 'limited' I think he has done OK to be honest  (Pook). Roberts is dangerous as well  and I don't like Zaboub at wingback. So I'd leave as is
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 15:04:30 »

Pook has done okay him and Timlin suit away games as a central midfield partnership better as they are both combatitive and solid but at home I think we should restore Weston in there in place of Pook as we need his positive runs and Timlins creativity, fingers crossed tomorrow though we will bounce back and push on  Cheesy
fatbury

« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 15:33:29 »

Think Id like to see JV in at left back .. Nicho has to be punished really .. Weston in for Shakes - Lukas in for Roberts

Smith
Smith Ifil Williams Vincent
Weston Pook Timlin Zaaboub
Peacock Jutkiewicz
Subs Stewart Noubissie Shakes Managers-Son Roberts
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 15:37:33 »

What does Nicho have to be punished for ?  I thought everyone was innocent until proven guilty in England ?

Although I do think JV is the better player  Oops

Wise men say........
mattboyslim

« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 15:39:23 »

Weston for shakes!!!! are you totally nuts?  Ricky has been our most potentially damaging attacker reently from what I have seen and heard - dropping him would be frankly ridiculous - Pook has been better than usual - but I still believe Weston is the better palyer and needs a game.  Lukas could well return to the starting XI IMHO just not sure who to drop.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 15:57:53 »

Smith

Smith
Ifil
Williams
Vincent

Shakes
Weston
Timlin
Zaaboub

Peacock
Jutkiewicz
mattboyslim

« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 16:02:17 »

Agreed VD, Roberts as a sub, just to give him a kick up the arse, use him as a sub against a tired defence, if poss to rest Lukas before monday night.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 16:05:24 »

Smith

Smith
Ifil
Williams
Vincent

Shakes
Timlim
Pook
Zaboub (in a walsall type position)
Roberts

Peacock
sonic youth

« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 9, 2007, 16:56:09 »

I predict an unchanged side, Sturrock just wanted people to buck their ideas up and remind them not to be complacent.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: