Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PROTESTS  (Read 23817 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:49:04 »

I think the fact Holt has publicly declared we are all but insolvent, but that they want money is the best reason.  And hence why this time it should be a protest against something, i.e our Board and Owner for not selling up at a loss like any other business would by now.
TalkTalk

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:50:42 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
I think the fact Holt has publicly declared we are all but insolvent, but that they want money is the best reason.  And hence why this time it should be a protest against something, i.e our Board and Owner for not selling up at a loss like any other business would by now.

Can you get along after the match tonight?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:03:06 »

Quote from: "thepeoplesgame"
Quote from: "Chris BS32"
I wasn't going to come along tonight but are we talking protests at the game tonight - if so I'll make the effort ...

What he said.

Might be wise to come along chaps.  More people the better.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:08:16 »

Well i'm foregoing my planned night in with a packet of Hobnobs,even if it is going to piss it down.We need as many people as possibly to go tonight and make sure they know its our club and we aren't going to sit idly by and watch it die cause of their greed and incompetence.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:14:00 »

Quote from: "larwood"
Well i'm foregoing my planned night in with a packet of Hobnobs,even if it is going to piss it down.We need as many people as possibly to go tonight and make sure they know its our club and we aren't going to sit idly by and watch it die cause of their greed and incompetence.

Fair play mate.  Thats the attitude everyone should have.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:17:22 »

Quote from: "larwood"

Whats happening to the Hobnobs?

Can I have them?

/
W56196272
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:19:22 »

I wasn't going tonight either, but probably will now even if it's just to make a stand. It could also be the last time I see Swindon play - I can't believe I've had to say that  Sad

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:21:22 »

Quote from: "ghanimah"
I wasn't going tonight either, but probably will now even if it's just to make a stand. It could also be the last time I see Swindon play - I can't believe I've had to say that  Sad

To be honest I think it's what we're all thinking.
Toni

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:21:56 »

The thing is you need to be sure there will be some people from the board of directors there. If they hear that the fans are planning a protest tonight then they'll deliberately stay away. There's no point protesting if there will be no one there from the board to hear it.
Don't get me wrong i'm all for protesting but it'll be a complete waste of time if no one is there to hear us. It won't make the impact we want.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:23:38 »

Don't worry Toni, Diamond Mike's hardly ever at games anyway.

SSW on the other hand rarely misses a home game and he's the man we need to get to.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:24:01 »

The fuckers will have to leave the building so......
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:25:03 »

But if we don't organise then there will be nothing for them to hear - whether they are there or not.

If they've already found out that we're organising something and choose not to attend as a result then all the more reason to protest against them.  If the bottle it then it means we're already getting to them.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:25:19 »

Its impossible to plan this without the club getting wind of it anyway.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:26:27 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
But if we don't organise then there will be nothing for them to hear - whether they are there or not.

If they've already found out that we're organising something and choose not to attend as a result then all the more reason to protest against them.  If the bottle it then it means we're already getting to them.

Spot on.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 10:26:49 »

Quote from: "Ardiles"
Bill Power does not have £18 million.  If this figure is true, then we are completely fucked.  I see no way out of this.

Yes, but it's not £18m worth of debt - there's an £11m payoff to Wills and Diamandis in there.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: