Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PROTESTS  (Read 23820 times)
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:11:26 »

I wish I could go tonight now :-(
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:11:52 »

He is a fan. It is Diamandis that is the problem- again
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:12:24 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
The Wills will never write off 8million, they are businessmen.  They would rather lose the money and teh club than write it off.

Total bollocks.

One option loses you up to £8m and saves your family's public face

the other option loses you up to £8m and will start a an inevitable personal hate campaign against you and your family

I know which I'd choose
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:12:47 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
The Wills will never write off 8million, they are businessmen.  They would rather lose the money and teh club than write it off.

If the club goes they loose their money anyway

Well quite - they might as well accept a % of payback rather than nothing at all.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:13:45 »

Agreed Colin
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:14:58 »

Quote from: "Chris BS32"

Well quite - they might as well accept a % of payback rather than nothing at all.

How they can expect anything back after they have continually neglected to pay so many outstanding debts over the years is beyond me.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:16:58 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
Quote from: "Chris BS32"

How they can expect anything back after they have continually neglected to pay so many outstanding debts over the years is beyond me.

Maybe we could send them a box of muffins from Tesco to say thanks?

If there's a buy out and they are a creditor they might expect some cash back - not loads - but some.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:19:22 »

What really really fucks me off is when all this is going on, they publish articles on the OS about who the match officials are and players hair cuts.
fatbury

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:22:35 »

Im in the Arkells so COUNT ME IN!

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB !

POWER IN!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:24:15 »

Your habing a laugh, you would take teh 8m tax loss anyday

Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:25:00 »

Your habing a laugh, you would take teh 8m tax loss anyday

Surely better to get some cash back than none at all?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:25:26 »

This reminds me of a load of Yokels grabbing their Pitch Forks and storming Frankenstiens Mansion,which might be a good thing.Im still not sure what you are protesting about or what you realistcly hope to achieve,but then neither are you...which again might be a good thing.

If I have a few Beers this afternoon I might come along and join in..just for fun.

/
W56196272
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:29:27 »

Quote from: "Olive"
This reminds me of a load of Yokels grabbing their Pitch Forks and storming Frankenstiens Mansion,which might be a good thing.Im still not sure what you are protesting about or what you realistcly hope to achieve,but then neither are you...which again might be a good thing.

If I have a few Beers this afternoon I might come along and join in..just for fun.

I think a protest should be around the need for our current owner to accept his losses and fuck off as he said he would.  Time to make people feel unwelcome at the club.
glos_robin

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:43:16 »

Agreed Rob, we need to create a very uncomfortable atmosphere around the club for the current board.............Loan Shark Wills and Diamond Mike need forcing out once and for all
TalkTalk

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 09:43:27 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
I think a protest should be around the need for our current owner to accept his losses and fuck off as he said he would.  Time to make people feel unwelcome at the club.

I couldn't agree more Rob.

This has gone way, way too far.

The Wills family HAVE to accept that this is game over and that they are going to lose their investment either way. They have to leave the club and gift it to either BEST or the FC.

Well, I wasn't going to the match tonight but I am now. Not to watch but to protest afterwards. I've got a parents' evening first but I will be along later.

I don't give a fuck what the Trust line is (and what is that by the way?) We should never have let the pressure off at the end of last season.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: