Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matt Ritchie.  (Read 11470 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 09:11:54 »

Basically football fans are generally hypocrites.

If your club if doing something "wrong" it's fine, if its another club it's not right
kerry red

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 09:33:36 »

Correct.

For further clarification on this rule I refer you to Bristol City (1982)
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 09:53:33 »

I find Howe incredibly smug.

That said if I was a Bournemouth fan I'd love him and life in general right.

I think it's possible to be pleased for their fans and Matt Ritchie, while still getting a little annoyed that the Russian money is almost NEVER mentioned by the media as they collectively and constantly rim darling Eddie
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 09:57:08 »

With Twatford and Muff in the PL, all we need is Brentford to get in the POs and win them and what a trio of small clubs that would be amongst the great and the good.

Be a helluva good bet to have all 3 to come straight back down again.

I loathe Twatford most amongst them 3

What's wrong with Watford? Am I missing something?
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 09:57:17 »

So for less than the Traders have spunked up the wall, Bournemouth are in the Prem where they will make shitloads of money and pay back every penny to the Russkie and still have money in the bank even if they go back to the Championship...and on a lot less than other clubs have pissed down the drain.
May not be a total fairy story but fair play to them. We'd do it if we could.
We did do it......we overspent massively in going up to the Premier League (not to mention the dodgy payments made in going up from the 4th to the 2nd Division.....) and ended up back in the 4th Division and almost going bust, twice. We're only just recovering now. The only difference is that when it all went tits up we didn't have a sugar daddy to bail us out (and we didn't, of course, have the huge parachute payments that Bournemouth will get when their stint in the Prem inevitably ends).
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 09:59:05 »

It's extremely difficult for any team, irrespective of budget, to reach the Premier League. Bournemouth deserves all the plaudits (unfortunately).

One thing that's even more difficult than getting there is staying there. I know I'll probably sound bitter and twisted, but I'd hate them to last more than a season.

It's All Good..............
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 10:16:54 »

Eddie Howe is a fantastic manager and Bournemouth play some cracking football. Still getting a bit fed up of the miracle stuff too, they do have resources a lot of teams don't... But Howe still deserves the credit he gets.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 10:30:32 »

Exactly this.

And this again.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 11:10:21 »

Audrey just hates everyone   No
kerry red

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 11:15:20 »

Last time we went to Twatford the fuckers in the tier above spent the entire game gobbing on us from above.

Amazed none of them died of dehydration - mores the pity
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 11:37:26 »

Back in the days of late 60's, we used to have a bit of trouble with Watford.

TBF to them though, they were in the forefront of the attempt to restore the game to family values and take it away from the troublemakers....it shouldn't be forgotten that a large part of the reason why Town crowds fell, from the early 70's to the 80's was not only because of shit football, but also the likelihood of a spot of bovver.

Watford's approach was more your cuddly mascot/ cheap tickets for kids approach, whereas STFC's was more your build massive steel fences and meshing, and introduce membership schemes approach.

Some then disliked Watford, for their early plasticity.....
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: