Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andrew Black  (Read 58447 times)
Mplanney

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:05:36 »

They never wanted Paolo back due to his wages I believe and what he would have wanted budget wise, I don't think Jed & Co ever contacted him but said it in the press to sound look and to make the right noises at the time

Thing that bothers me about the new regime is how are we paying the fee's for the players we have purchased where is the money coming from
Probably from players we sold ie. Flint
jeremywray

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:07:19 »

Milan Misun was a very exciting young Czech centre back we hoped to sign.....the paperwork was complicated and didn't get completed one afternoon so Milan went back to his hotel.  He asked to train with the team the following morning and was due to sign the paperwork that lunchtime.  During the morning training session he did his cruciate...tricky legal problem, whose player/responsibility was he ?  We were clearly partly to blame, in allowing the player to train, but no way could we then sign him. 

With regard to Ritchie, di Canio was not informed of his sale and rightly went ballistic.  The new owners were in talks with AB and neither party was prepared to fund that month's wage bill so Matt was sold for a fraction of his true value.....the beginning of the end...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:11:12 »

Milan Misun was a very exciting young Czech centre back we hoped to sign.....the paperwork was complicated and didn't get completed one afternoon so Milan went back to his hotel.  He asked to train with the team the following morning and was due to sign the paperwork that lunchtime.  During the morning training session he did his cruciate...tricky legal problem, whose player/responsibility was he ?  We were clearly partly to blame, in allowing the player to train, but no way could we then sign him. 

With regard to Ritchie, di Canio was not informed of his sale and rightly went ballistic.  The new owners were in talks with AB and neither party was prepared to fund that month's wage bill so Matt was sold for a fraction of his true value.....the beginning of the end...

So that really answers my question as well then!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:11:56 »

I feel a bit bad for ruining the mystery but oh well.

What state was the club in when you arrived with Fitton et al? Did it shock you?
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:15:56 »

One thing I would like to know, was dealing with the media storm that Luke McCormick's arrival brought one of the most difficult times personally at the club?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:19:34 »

Jezza, Shaw rosso or Suggs for starting the matchday thread?
kerry red

« Reply #156 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:21:43 »

Do you think we should kick football into touch and go for Pro-Celebrity Nob Wrestling at the CG instead?
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:22:14 »

Jezza, Shaw rosso or Suggs for starting the matchday thread?

Jezza should do it
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:25:18 »

Jeeze, just logged on expecting to read bollocks on the England match and fixing a boiler and I've missed all this! Many thanks to Steve and Jeremy for taking the time to talk to us this evening.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Rodney

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:29:27 »

Hi Jeremy.  What was / is the story with Lee Cox?

Why did Paolo bomb him out so quickly after signing him?
jeremywray

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:30:23 »

The publicity and media frenzy took us all by surprise.  The problem was that the media said we had signed Luke, when all we had done was allow him to train with us.  I firmly believe it was the right decision we took, but the damage was done once the media had put their spin on the story.  What had started as a quiet gesture to help Luke begin his rehabilitation suddenly took on an ugly tabloid induced frenzy.  It was stressful, but I would take the same decision again.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:30:55 »

Jezza should do it

Suggs is old news, heard he is drinking 6 litres of White Ace daily nowadays.

Happy to step aside but let me know now so I can have a poo.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:31:47 »

The publicity and media frenzy took us all by surprise.  The problem was that the media said we had signed Luke, when all we had done was allow him to train with us.  I firmly believe it was the right decision we took, but the damage was done once the media had put their spin on the story.  What had started as a quiet gesture to help Luke begin his rehabilitation suddenly took on an ugly tabloid induced frenzy.  It was stressful, but I would take the same decision again.

Cheers  Smiley
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:32:58 »

You've got 90 mins to take a shit - unless you are 4D that should be plenty of time
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #164 on: Friday, November 15, 2013, 22:34:02 »

What happened with Kerrouche?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: