Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Homles  (Read 34163 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 18:31:54 »

December 2004 I believe as 17 year old.

So not 8 years exactly but 8 years - you know what I mean.
DRS

« Reply #181 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 18:40:06 »

To be fair Rooney hasn't been here long and is already being rested so i suspect his fitness is an issue at the moment.Also being honest DeVita hasn't done much since november either so i do see the logic
Flashheart

« Reply #182 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 18:44:31 »

Ritchie must be overdue a rest as well
corner

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 18:49:52 »

To be fair Rooney hasn't been here long and is already being rested so i suspect his fitness is an issue at the moment.Also being honest DeVita hasn't done much since november either so i do see the logic
I was expecting more from DeVita, his first few months he looked good and i thought he would get even better but as you say he hasnt really done much since november....
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 18:52:11 »

Well I certainly didn't see that one coming Huh?

I haven't trawled through the whole thread and I dare say the point has already been made but...is this paving the way for Ritchie to move on in the summer? Possibly to Southampton in a cash plus player (Lee Holmes obviously) deal? It would make sense to get him in now and get him used to the system, training methods etc and a full pre-season and then he hits the ground running next season. I have to say, I can't think of a better replacement.

And let's face it, no team at our level can really accommodate Ritchie and Rooney and Holmes....can they? Hmmm
Coca Fola

« Reply #185 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 18:53:08 »

De Vita doesn't have the pace to be a good winger. He won't play any higher than this league imo. He's very predictable when he gets the ball, run in a straight line with your head down, roll the ball along with your foot, cut in onto your right, put a shit cross into the box.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 18:57:36 »

I haven't trawled through the whole thread and I dare say the point has already been made but...is this paving the way for Ritchie to move on in the summer? Possibly to Southampton in a cash plus player (Lee Holmes obviously) deal?
Southampton are on the brink of the Premier League and if they want to stay there then they will be setting their sights much higher than Matt Ritchie. Absolutely no chance of that one happening.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 18:58:13 »

In the defence of De Vita, he's really a forward and helped us out when he couldn't get the right winger for love nor money.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 19:01:39 »

Great signing. When I saw it on the Beeb site at lunchtime, I knew the Pox sites would go into meltdown...again.

Regarding the wages part, Swindon are paying a bigger percentage than Pox of his Saints salary.

Saying that if you're a midfield player, wouldn't you want to be managed by a playing legend in PdC to enhance your career.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #189 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 19:06:23 »

wrong thread?

Negative
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 19:08:32 »

I haven't trawled through the whole thread and I dare say the point has already been made but...is this paving the way for Ritchie to move on in the summer? Possibly to Southampton in a cash plus player (Lee Holmes obviously) deal? It would make sense to get him in now and get him used to the system, training methods etc and a full pre-season and then he hits the ground running next season. I have to say, I can't think of a better replacement.

And let's face it, no team at our level can really accommodate Ritchie and Rooney and Holmes....can they? Hmmm

Well the only way to play them would be for one to move into the centre as a deep lying striker with 2 holding midfielders. 4/2/3/1 style.

Obviously I have no idea what Im talking about but I have played FM.

Never knowingly overstated.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 19:38:34 »

Maybe we should spread the rumour that we can afford this due to the money we received/saved from Pox in regards to Kerrouche !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Flashheart

« Reply #192 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 19:57:52 »

Well the only way to play them would be for one to move into the centre as a deep lying striker with 2 holding midfielders. 4/2/3/1 style.

Obviously I have no idea what Im talking about but I have played FM.

Ritchie has played as a striker before. In real life.

And if my memory serves me right, he scored as well.
Pete

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 20:17:00 »

Is it a definite that Rooney can't play in the JPT final but Holmes can? How much is winning this trophy worth? Might explain the signing. Sorry if this has been discussed, I haven't read all the threads.
gingernuggets

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 20:20:25 »

Rooney's said before he prefers playing centrally than out wide so that could be a possibility although I'd have guessed the 3 would mainly be rotated whilst happy in the knowledge that we've already got Ritchie's replacement in case of some big bids.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: