Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 43   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Vs Swindon Official Matchday Thread  (Read 66005 times)
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 22:13:36 »

I am never ever EVER going to that shit hole again. Ward's performance was up there with the worst I've seen in a red shirt. Another half arsed performance, particularly in the 2nd half.

Being kept behind for an hour was the icing on the cake!

Fuck you STFC.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 22:16:45 »

I am never ever EVER going to that shit hole again. Ward's performance was up there with the worst I've seen in a red shirt. Another half arsed performance, particularly in the 2nd half.

Being kept behind for an hour was the icing on the cake!

Fuck you STFC.

Sounds like a carbon copy of last season. Glad I decided to stay at home this time.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #467 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 22:47:07 »

Just got back. That was two crap sides playing each other. To our credit we tried to play football at times. The Scum were a bunch of clogging hoofball merchants who got lucky. The ref wa a complete and utter cunt who gave us jack shirt all night. Should have a penalty for handball in the 2nd half and how the fuck did the bloke who took Williams out on the edge of the box in the 1st half escape yellow.
Bessone looks a good addition. Coke was half good, half shit. Ward was utter crap and made Ifill look like Messi. We managed to fuck up every chance we had and should have had the game out of sight before our keystone kops moment at the back.
I'd also like to thank the Thames Valley Police for total fucking ineptutude in keeping us in until 10:25.
Somehoew I've managed to find another notch of hatred to go up. 
fatbasher

« Reply #468 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 22:59:46 »

Some advantage tonight getting texts from the wife while enjoying the hospitality in the Jameson distillery in Dublin. Back in the hotel now reading your worthwhile comments folks. Remember we're in div1 and will be in the championship this time next year.

See you all Saturday.
I love di Canio

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 23:01:28 »

Hahahahaha.

Aw bless, you boys have a bit of rivalry with the might of Oxford United, don't you.

How can Dickanio survive this? He's spent all that money but his aggregate this week is 5-1 against. An absolute disaster. Really quite embarrassing.

But well done Oxford, eh. Joining the proper, quality clubs in the next round.

Hahahahahahahaha
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 23:04:17 »

Coke good.
Bassone good.
Ferry good.

Ward bad.
Rooney bad.

Hotdog abysmal.

Police a joke.
Coca Fola

« Reply #471 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 23:17:19 »

Hahahahaha.

Aw bless, you boys have a bit of rivalry with the might of Oxford United, don't you.

How can Dickanio survive this? He's spent all that money but his aggregate this week is 5-1 against. An absolute disaster. Really quite embarrassing.

Hahahahahahahaha
You really do take this JPT lark seriously don't you? Beats the FA Trophy I guess..
Spud

« Reply #472 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 23:19:09 »

Hahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahaha

Dickanio. Oh, how we admire the originality of such witty names.

Come back when you've won the League Two title. Can't see that happening myself, but all the best and that!
Spud

« Reply #473 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 23:20:38 »

Darren Ward was fucking abysmal tonight. Looked nervous everytime the ball came near him, and when it did, he just hoofed it either out of play or up to Williams.

Should have stuck with Flint and McCormack.
woolster

« Reply #474 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 23:30:09 »

just back, again we were dragged down to there level, thought we hoofed it to much, ward , overkill of old bill, the ones on our train were drafted in from birmingham, burgers were dryer than a nuns vag,  Bye
Coca Fola

« Reply #475 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 23:32:26 »

I'm looking forward to seeing Ward play. Are the Jerel Ifil comparisons accurate?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 23:34:39 »

Just got back. That was two crap sides playing each other. To our credit we tried to play football at times. The Scum were a bunch of clogging hoofball merchants who got lucky. The ref wa a complete and utter cunt who gave us jack shirt all night. Should have a penalty for handball in the 2nd half and how the fuck did the bloke who took Williams out on the edge of the box in the 1st half escape yellow.
Bessone looks a good addition. Coke was half good, half shit. Ward was utter crap and made Ifill look like Messi. We managed to fuck up every chance we had and should have had the game out of sight before our keystone kops moment at the back.
I'd also like to thank the Thames Valley Police for total fucking ineptutude in keeping us in until 10:25.
Somehoew I've managed to find another notch of hatred to go up.  

This sums it all up nicely.

I cannot say it was a pen in the first half but no booking....cynical foul and nothing.....and the black lad miscontrolling the ball into his own arms and juggling with it...fuck me!!! Mind you we would of missed that if a pen had been given.

Goals win games not knocking it back and fourth for two minutes in midfield before passing it back to the keeper for him to bang it long straight back to them. We could still be out there now and not score.

Too many changes and too many debuts.....If PDC goes on about crappy players being taken off how the fuck did Ward stay on?? utter dog shit from the whistle til the last and still stayed on. He should be sent back and fucking quick , i saw nothing about him at all......it just shows how Paynter tip toed around Wembley that day as Ward took the piss.

The hour wait was a fucking joke and im surprised it was as calm as it was.....i was pissed off and hungry and sat waiting for......well...no reason at all as the Pox mongs had all fucked off after half an hour.

Tonight was a big shit sandwich and we all had to take a big bite...i cannot wait to see who PDC will blame for this.....anyway back to the league on Saturday.

Clems Army!
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 23:55:54 »

Oh ffs......not again
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 00:20:47 »

Think Jerel Ifil, but white, without pace and that will sum up Darren Ward tonight.
He also had lime green boots on.
Shit night, just got back to Melksham, I don't want to go their again
Peacocks-Lucky-Coat

Dishonest Abe

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 00:22:40 »

An oxford fan on facebook:

"The Swindon fans on here r never ending... If they were German they would be saying 'who cares if u won world war 1 and 2, 65 years ago my grandad beat your grandad 5 times in a row at table tennis!"

Comparing beating us, to winning world war 1 and 2.

Says it all really chaps.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 43   Go Up
Print
Jump to: