Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday thread.  (Read 99151 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 16:57:41 »

That takes the sting out of today a tad

Without a doubt. Crawley have lost too.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 16:58:09 »

Todays other results help us to forget Oxford! Southend the only ones winning. Crawley losing was important, and for the others to only draw is great. Role on 6 points from next two home games!
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 16:58:43 »

Lost to Torquay meaning Crawley drop to 6th Cheesy

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 16:59:07 »

Todays other results help us to forget Oxford! Southend the only ones winning. Crawley losing was important, and for the others to only draw is great. Role on 6 points from next two home games!

If we win our game in hand we're six points clear.

Tuesday is a must, must win.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:00:30 »

Just got back. I don't think that could have been any worse really - I had a seat next to the black netting and had a few coins (£3.50 thanks very much) and a couple of bottles just miss my head. Got a migraine on the way home and could only see out of one eye (not good when you're driving!).

The biggest difference between the two sides was heart. Yes, we had the skill but with no heart or conviction we wouldn't have scored if we'd been there all night. Oxford will lose the next 3 without Cuntstable so I'm not worried about them. I'll be glad to see the back of them for the next 10 years or so.

I'm going for a lye down  Sad

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #575 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:09:23 »

Missed plenty of good chances, our wing play was missing but results have been kind. Onwards and upwards
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #576 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:09:55 »

All in all no real damage done today. We could have played until midnight and not scored today. Duberry was a rock for them and our final ball was complete shite today. Our decision making up front was bad today, Rooney being the worst culprit but he's young. I think we have to write today off as a bad day at the office but to be fair to the Scum fuckers, they defended bloody well. The stats showed we had 20 shots but their keeper has not made any difficult saves.
A win on Tuesday will put things back on track. I'm sick to the stomach with losing today against those piss stains giving each other a high six but I suppose if you'd offered me promotion but we'd lose to them twice, i'd have probably taken it.
On the more positive side, Phil King and Charly Henry were good fun in the Members Suite and I met the legend that is Ralphy ( Walsall away ), Chrissy and an old mate from the minibuses in the 80s.  
Now for some beer to drown the sorrows and a look at the table if I get too downbeat.
A shit day but its still ace being a Town fan
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:14:49 »

You saw pete then?
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:25:17 »

Yep was watching with us Tans
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:30:36 »

@melvinlutherkin is back on twitter.

Feel free to abuse that cunt
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #580 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:31:06 »

You saw pete then?
Yes, was stood with him at the back watching the game reminiscing over the times when we used to beat the bastards - the 70's, 80's and 90's. Unusually we were both sober, which could not be said of games we watched funnilly enough in the 70's, 80's and 90's.
football not longball

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:44:31 »

Got home about an hour ago, I wasn't allowed back in the house without burning my clothes and washing with Bleach.
It truly is a shit hole I'm glad I'm home. We were sat near the Pox segregation zone. The only good things that happened today were:
*Me and my bro walking from Botley to shitty center (If I was Eric I'd say we took the city center) The only yellow I saw was Police high-viz. then got the No.5 bus to Blackbird Leys, not one Pox fan got on till we got to Temple Cowley (Which is a dump on the outskirts). Only a handful more got aboard. Then it got horrible when we when over the bridge to Beirut Leys, toothless inbred country. It was like Ross Kemp on Pox getting to the Three sided dump. Smug Fuck Off
*Laughing at the scum when Cuntstubble was sent off.
*Goading their fans, to the point where they ripped their own seats out. (apparently injured one of ours tho, twats). they get wound up so easily. Most of their fans look like plastic Primark thugs.
*when Paolo came over to appease us for the less than satisfactory performance.

Lots of sad sights, like a semi-respectable father, mother and son abusing our bus on the way out,
another saggy titted woman whos son took a Police Horse shoe to the face giving us stick outside the ground. Stay classy Poxford!
One of the buses taking our lot to the station got raided behind us, thank god we didnt get on that one.
A lot of Police and stewarding was inept today although in general they got what they wanted.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:50:51 »

I saw chalkiesshorts but remained anonymous  ph34r
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:55:54 »

Managed to get a ticket at the end and left and left calne at 11am.

Got in the ground just as they scored the second......

Enjoyed the game strangely but disappointed that we didn't stretch them more at the back....the miss at the end summed us up....we could still be out there now and not score.

Goals win games and not possession....

PDC at the end was quality............I feltvlike we had won!!

Roll on daggers and hopefully another three points towards the title.

Oh yeah....got a parking ticket....cunts!

Onwards

Clems Army!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #584 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 17:59:20 »

I saw chalkiesshorts but remained anonymous  ph34r
I'm a bit difficult to miss.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: