Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rice and Hooper step down as directors?  (Read 14831 times)
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, April 22, 2013, 10:20:16 »

not sure if I have this right but it appears that Jed has 2 different directors numbers ( and spellings of his name)

Short name: Gerard McCrory   
Date of Birth: 05/06/1970   
Director ID: 908185233

Short name: Gerrard McCrory   
Director ID: 909013626

Hmmm

JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, April 22, 2013, 10:28:54 »

You couldn't make it up really.  What the hell have we got landed with running the club? A total bunch of knobheads by the looks of things Sad

It sounds like our post match entertainment is more akin to a gypsy wedding.

I've tried to reserve judgement until now as i wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it does appear we have a 'total bunch of knobheads' running/ruining our club.   We'll probably still go up though, which is when said 'bunch of knobeheads' become 'absolute cunts'.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #62 on: Monday, April 22, 2013, 12:21:10 »

not sure if I have this right but it appears that Jed has 2 different directors numbers ( and spellings of his name)

Short name: Gerard McCrory   
Director ID: 908185233

Short name: Gerrard McCrory   
Director ID: 909013626

Hmmm

It's just what has been put on the forms (probably not be Jed). There's also Gerard Martin McCrory, Gerrard Martin McCrory and Jed McCoy.
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, April 22, 2013, 12:47:48 »

It's just what has been put on the forms (probably not be Jed). There's also Gerard Martin McCrory, Gerrard Martin McCrory and Jed McCoy.

fair enough

Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, April 22, 2013, 13:17:14 »

Jed McCoy.

could he be the real ?

I come from a land down-under
DRS

« Reply #65 on: Monday, April 22, 2013, 13:44:40 »

Do they have a pot to piss in? who knows but by the time this season finishes they have ran a club with a 250k a month budget,been faced with legal cases from all angles and lets face it they were the only ones who stepped in and saved us from admin and worse,make no mistake we would be fucked if they did not take over.So yes while i agree cutting budget etc may seem bad i dont sed what other option we have.Like most i am sceptical but like always i think rather than slate them it is only fair to be grateful that they saved our season tbf
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, April 22, 2013, 15:40:46 »

I'd like to know that they have the money to take us forward and not have to rely on loans, player sales etc etc to get us through the next season, let alone close season.

I dont think anyone expects us to be able to spend the sort of money we did with Black running the show but equally it would be good to know that the wage bill and spend etc for next season and future is not going to mirror that of a conference team or worse as the new owners do not have enough money to sustain the losses a club at this level incurs, and it would be good to be able to pay fee's for required players and not rely on freebies.

Dont get me wrong I'm obviously grateful Jed stepped in but it does seem secretive and a lack of info, hopefully after meeting TrustSTFC & Supporters club this week they may have their eyes opened and be more forthcoming.

It does seme every week at the moment that there is something happening of the field that does not sound good.

Jed & Co have a long way to go to gain the trust of supporters, a bit of honesty would be a good starting point.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, April 22, 2013, 15:49:03 »

Of course there is another scenario.  Power has come in and is matching Jed's financial input, it could well be that the others cannot match it or get anywhere near it, Power says fork out your cash or get out, and they had no choice!
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, April 22, 2013, 17:27:03 »

Never did understand what was particularly CHinese about it

Getting back on topic, I was amused to find this on Wikipedia:
Indian or Chinese burn
This is a prank done by grasping the victim's forearm firmly in both hands, and then twisting the hands in opposite directions about the victim's arm, causing the tender skin to stretch, making it red and sore.[2] Known primarily as an "Indian burn" or "Chinese burn" or even "snake bite" in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand, "buffalo skin" in India, "snake bite" or "Indian rub" in Canada, or "Indian rug burn" in the United States (except in some midwest states such as Wisconsin where it is known as a snakebite), "Indian burn" in France, "policeman's glove" or "hundred needles" in Hungary, "barbed wire" in the Netherlands, "needles" in Romania and Bulgaria and "Brennessel" ("stinging nettle") in Austria, Switzerland and the southern parts of Germany, "thousand needle stings" in the northern parts of Germany, "thousand needles" in Sweden, "Nettle" in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and Russia, "French cuff" in Denmark, "kuuma makkara" (hot sausage) in Finland and again "snakebite" in Flanders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_pranks#Indian_or_Chinese_burn

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, April 22, 2013, 17:38:21 »

They fail to mention the Suarez burn where you grab someone's arm with your upper and lower jaw and bite it in opposite directions!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, June 3, 2013, 09:06:47 »

Well it took a while for this to be confirmed.
« Last Edit: Monday, June 3, 2013, 09:19:06 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: