Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PO Final from the US?  (Read 2467 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 12:14:50 »

We are going on holiday on the Sunday, we should have been going on the Saturday but whenwe booked the flights in January we opted for the 'just in case scenario'.

Hope you find a way to watch the game, and that the boys win it for you/us Smiley
Gethimout

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 15:22:00 »

I've had a shocker as well! Missus said about going on holiday back in Jan and i said as long as it's not during the world cup and normal football season i'll be ok!

Totally forgot about the playoffs and that we'd ever get there!

Anyway, what i'm getting to is - i'll be in Mexico at the time of the game. Has anybody watched a game across there before on tv?
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 15:43:05 »

I've had a shocker as well! Missus said about going on holiday back in Jan and i said as long as it's not during the world cup and normal football season i'll be ok!

Totally forgot about the playoffs and that we'd ever get there!

Anyway, what i'm getting to is - i'll be in Mexico at the time of the game. Has anybody watched a game across there before on tv?

I can think of a possible candidate......

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Rich Pullen

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 15:45:42 »

He's into Tongan things now Smiley
Gethimout

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 15:47:42 »

I'm just hoping this bloody ash clouds comes down before i fly out Friday so i have a good enough excuse not to go on holiday and watch the town game!!! Doesn't look likely though!

Is there any such thing as an ash dance? Bit like a rain dance......
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 16:01:20 »

Not a chance you will see english football in mexico, they are pretty insular on that front, all they are really interested in is there only league and the copa libetadores. Good luck!
Gethimout

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 16:09:58 »

Looks like i may have to watch it online. I may take my laptop and watch it. Really does take the piss!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: