Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nile Ranger signs  (Read 101669 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 20:11:05 »

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

The rape trial is irrelevant - he signed with that aspect looming over him and, without it, I expect he would have signed for a Championship side. Cooper has his reasons which none of us know, so noneof us are in a position to comment without being prejudiced.

Football is a sick game. The money is difficult for some players to handle and, whilst it's hard to have sympathy, few of us in here are fortunate enough to relate.

Personally, I'm not one for signing players with controversy hanging over their head but we did, he joined, and had a good start. I don't recall many mentioning the chequered past when he was scoring.

Seems he is the one using the trial as an excuse for not bothering to put about 6 hours work in a week on the footy pitch....not us the fans,we mention in when he decides to use it as an excuse.

Fucking pathetic in my opinion.....if i was innocent of such a henious crime not only would i want to front up in court but i would want to front up on the training pitch and back the people who have given me a chance.....Swindon FC and there fans.
DRS

« Reply #346 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 20:33:17 »

Let's not forget he was told to fuck off and leave the training ground by Lee Power
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 20:45:35 »

Let's not forget he was told to fuck off and leave the training ground by Lee Power

True but then Power and co fronted up to get him here,no one else wanted to give him that chance....understand that personal things can get in the way but turning up for training when you feel like it isn't going to do you any favours is it.
Sorry DRS but no one can excuse his behaviour in my opinion....shame because i believe he would have pissed player of the season on his apperances for us so far.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 20:48:42 »

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

The rape trial is irrelevant - he signed with that aspect looming over him and, without it, I expect he would have signed for a Championship side. Cooper has his reasons which none of us know, so noneof us are in a position to comment without being prejudiced.

Football is a sick game. The money is difficult for some players to handle and, whilst it's hard to have sympathy, few of us in here are fortunate enough to relate.

Personally, I'm not one for signing players with controversy hanging over their head but we did, he joined, and had a good start. I don't recall many mentioning the chequered past when he was scoring.

fuck off, hes been arrested 7 odd times, don't pull this innocent until proven guilty.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 20:54:06 »

Not going to forget something we (I) didn't know.

When did this happen, and why. If it was after he kept turning up late I quite agree with Power. If there is more to it than that then what happened?
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 20:57:34 »

There was something mentioned about Power not happy with Ranger. Then all of a sudden Cooper started disciplining Ranger.

Quite what is going on I have no idea! Furthermore, I don't know whether DMR or other posters know anything either.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 21:32:06 »

There was something mentioned about Power not happy with Ranger. Then all of a sudden Cooper started disciplining Ranger.

Quite what is going on I have no idea! Furthermore, I don't know whether DMR or other posters know anything either.
If they knew something they would have said.
This is simple in my eyes. Ranger was given some free time to sort himself out. If he is still playing up, drop him (as they seem to be doing), but also fine him (not sure if this is happening). If it continues, get rid of him. Now clearly that would be a shame (as he is good for us on the pitch).
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Monday, December 16, 2013, 23:55:50 »

I think we can safely assume DMR knows jack shit...and likes it that way.
DMR

« Reply #353 on: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 07:55:19 »

At what point have I claimed to have inside knowledge?
grubby

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 08:47:39 »

Mistaken identity 
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 09:01:29 »

So is the picture in the other thread DMR? 
DRS

« Reply #356 on: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 09:27:13 »

He was told to fuck off a while ago after Power wasnt happy with a performance. He has played up since
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 09:49:12 »

The only inside knowledge you've claimed, is the gynaecology of birds of dubious taste.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 09:51:22 »

He was told to fuck off a while ago after Power wasnt happy with a performance. He has played up since
sounds out of order from power, but doesn't excuse Ranger.
DMR

« Reply #359 on: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 09:53:48 »

The only inside knowledge you've claimed, is the gynaecology of birds of dubious taste.

Nothing dubious about them Reginald, bona fide horrors the lot of them.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: