Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Unlucky  (Read 1215 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« on: Monday, January 9, 2006, 17:16:18 »

Greedy money grabbing twat. Now you play for the gas and are a league below us!  

http://www.bristolrovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10328~765685,00.html?ptvParm=

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 9, 2006, 17:31:53 »

Soapy Tit Wank. oh well, he'll probably look good there.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, January 9, 2006, 17:34:24 »

I'd have him back. hes better* than anything else we have in midfield besides Migs.

*on his day.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, January 9, 2006, 17:35:40 »

haha what a wanker.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, January 9, 2006, 17:37:46 »

Quote from: "Batch"
I'd have him back. hes better* than anything else we have in midfield besides Migs.

*on his day.

But on how many times was that?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, January 9, 2006, 17:38:01 »

Unfortunately he has too many days where he looks like he couldn't care less for me to be bothered about that.
Good luck to Gas if he decides he can't be bothered
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, January 9, 2006, 17:40:25 »

Most of the first season he was with us. Second he was shite.

I'd hope that a combination of not playing with Milwall being a kick up the arse, and the Iffy factor would bring out the good in him.

I don't have much sympathy for his current plight, though none of us know how much or little he was offered to stay here.
Spud

« Reply #7 on: Monday, January 9, 2006, 17:55:50 »

He was shite last season, glad he went i wouldnt want him back.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, January 9, 2006, 17:59:09 »

Quote from: "stfcfan"

http://www.bristolrovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10328~765685,00.html?ptvParm=

Well apparently, Swindon actually offered more money to Igoe then Millwall.  He went to Millwall to play higher league footy though         Look where he is now
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Monday, January 9, 2006, 18:44:45 »

He's found his level then, the lazy spineless cunt.
alex

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2006, 12:03:58 »

Quote from: "StefPol"
Quote from: "stfcfan"

Well apparently, Swindon actually offered more money to Igoe then Millwall.  He went to Millwall to play higher league footy though         Look where he is now

Well at least he left for the right reasons then... he left for new challenge which is more than can be said for players like Grunt Snuff who left only for money. I'd have Igoe back, he was lazy sometimes but when he put himself about he could win matches. Definitly worth it. Of course he would have to come back on much reduced terms but surely that still would be a better offer than anything the gas heads are offering.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: