Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official matchday thread Swindon Town v Stockport County  (Read 31531 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 22:53:51 »

he got back in..he went on the pitch to get the ball but the fans dragged him back in.

Good lads!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 22:54:51 »

Half time was the best part of the match.  Fair play to the lad who eventually got away after being pulled over by about 10 stewards and then pulled back in the TE by his mates.  Bet he's got a few bruises tonight!  Just a though, watching it unfold from that end of the DRS, what a provocative cunt that tall steward with 7 on his back was.  Pity somebody hadn't downed him!  They even called the police in, who left again shortly after.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 22:55:20 »

Fair play to Stockport they kept hassling and pressing us; we looked comfortable for the first 25 but for all the chances / opportunities we were only one goal ahead. The second half started as expected because Stockport scored late in the first half, they pressed us and chased everything, and for a good 10 mins I thought our players could sense the unease in the crowd. As soon as we got our two goal cushion back you could see the confidence come back almost straight away. Thought Ritchie did OK considering but he was out of position a few times when we needed him on the wing. Again following on from Carlisle I didn't think it was a game we were going to lose but I don't think it was as straight forward as Saturday even though we won 4-1 tonight. Special mention to the 83 who travelled down tonight from Stockport  Clap
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 22:57:03 »

Half time was the best part of the match.  Fair play to the lad who eventually got away after being pulled over by about 10 stewards and then pulled back in the TE by his mates.  Bet he's got a few bruises tonight!  Just a though, watching it unfold from that end of the DRS, what a provocative cunt that tall steward with 7 on his back was.  Pity somebody hadn't downed him!  They even called the police in, who left again shortly after.

Why didn't that steward throw the ball back into the TE? After all the TE was quoted as the half time entertainment by the MIC fella.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:02:18 »

Paynters goal was something special. 

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #290 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:03:23 »

great result! And great half time.. Glad to let you know that i did get away, the stewards were pulling me one way, a load of lads from t.e pulling the other.. Best part was the steward slipping on his arse!  and as someone said, if they cant handle an 18 year old lad, rovers could be a problem!
Fair play to you mate. They had no reason going after you. That was a neat body swerve to put that steward on his arse. Fair play to those in the TE who did the decent thing and got you back from those buffoons.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:04:30 »

Paynters goal was something special. 

The second one took a big deflection.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:04:59 »

It was entertaining from the DRS! looked heavy handed & clear over reaction from where we were.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:09:55 »

To be fair the stewards have been alot better this season ,regards sitting down etc.
Went to grab the fella back in and some old codger of a steward was flat on his back with his glasses in an Eric Morecombe impression.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #294 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:10:07 »

great result! And great half time.. Glad to let you know that i did get away, the stewards were pulling me one way, a load of lads from t.e pulling the other.. Best part was the steward slipping on his arse!  and as someone said, if they cant handle an 18 year old lad, rovers could be a problem!

You sir, are a fucking legend. I high fived you at the back of the Town End once you'd got back in. Half time was excellent fun.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:10:52 »

The second one took a big deflection.

didn't see that from where we were. That spoils it somewhat!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:11:40 »

didn't see that from where we were. That spoils it somewhat!

Yeah, the view from the DRS is shit, much better in the TE.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:13:57 »

Yeah but his first goal was a quality finish.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:18:32 »

I think it was still going on target before the deflection. Wouldn't have gone in though.

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 23:32:08 »

can't remember that last time i got our scoreline right.wish i'd had a few quid on it now......
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: