Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trouble in Rome  (Read 5386 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 21:08:18 »

Stabbing is great.

Im stabbing people while I type this.

/
W56196272
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 21:59:28 »

Boro go through! Lost 2-1 but win on away goals. Roma pummelled them second half as well!

Well done Boro!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 22:01:40 »

Bollox..

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 22:02:02 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Stabbing is great.

Im stabbing people while I type this.

Can I join your stabbing gang?

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, March 15, 2006, 22:02:27 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
Bollox..

Your not stabbing anymore, your not stabbing anymore!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spud

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, March 16, 2006, 05:38:30 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Its stupid how people get their kicks. Stabbing people has to be the most ridiculous thing I have heard of in "football" yet it seems to happen so often.

Had it been three Roma fans being stabbed in England then we would probably be kicked out of European competition again despite the fact that almost nothing serios has happened of that sort in years

I heard that the Police stood back and watched as the Ultra's started on the Boro fans and then when the Ultra's left, the Police waded in on the Boro fans.  :evil:
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, March 16, 2006, 08:12:50 »

Sometimes there is some kind of sporting justice,well done Boro Cheesy .Quite honestly though if Italian fans are going to do this kind of shitty stuff every time they shouldn't be allowed to play in Europe,fuckers.Though as Jan said we don't know if its Roma fans wot did it,but all England fans get lumped together,we're all scum of the earth apparently, so they are too :x Apart from Sampdoria of course Oops

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
DMR

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, March 16, 2006, 10:58:06 »

My old man got back an hour ago (he's Boro) with 2 black eyes. I love my dad  Cool
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, March 16, 2006, 15:12:02 »

lets hope england do them in germany, fucking eye tye cunts, hard to come across an italian firm who'll stand when they havent got some sort of tool.

the above statement is a figment of your imagination.

officially blacker than the night.
Piemonte

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, March 16, 2006, 15:25:53 »

stabbing people in the arse is just fucking gay. and on the subject of eyetyes so are pencil beards :wanker:
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, March 16, 2006, 21:06:41 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
In the first game, the commentator said that this was the greatest result in Boro's long history. Why do they have 1986 on their badge? 20 years isn't that long a history! :-))(

I think the 1986 on their badge is due to the fact they almost went bust then, seem to remember Ayresome Park was locked shut for a while. Like most clubs they managed to just pull through, got promoted from Div 3 with us and Bournemouth in 87 and built from there.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, March 16, 2006, 21:20:53 »

Quote from: "Bedford Red"
Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
In the first game, the commentator said that this was the greatest result in Boro's long history. Why do they have 1986 on their badge? 20 years isn't that long a history! :-))(

I think the 1986 on their badge is due to the fact they almost went bust then, seem to remember Ayresome Park was locked shut for a while. Like most clubs they managed to just pull through, got promoted from Div 3 with us and Bournemouth in 87 and built from there.

The game at the CG v Boro...was a classic which doesn't often get recalled...Boro had a very tidy side for Div 3....with fellas like Pallister and Ripley who went on to play for England ...Tony Mowbray and Colin Cooper who both played a long time at a high level and the legendary Bernie Slaven.

Just to prove they were in fact lower league they had ex Melksham striker Archie Stephens up front.

The crowd at the CG was about 3000 bigger than that at Ayresome Park, around 12,000....and the side led by Calderwod showed its fighting spirit to hold on to a Chalkie first half goal.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, March 19, 2006, 21:36:19 »

I am going to buy one of theses
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROMA-shirt-oi-Ultras-Italy-skinhead-hooligan-Italia_W0QQitemZ8778348615QQcategoryZ112976QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(Not really, but a boro fan might?)

Spud

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, March 19, 2006, 22:13:33 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"

Its missing a picture of a Pussy!.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: