Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Notts County Vs Swindon Town FC Official Match Day Thread  (Read 39629 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:06:06 »

Wilson on the radio.

On the goal- fell asleep, poor goal to concede. Know what Hughes can do, not a surprise.

Result- did enough to earn a point, 0-0 would have been "a great clean sheet"

On clean sheets- said it's a concern since start of season, need stability at the back, need to stop turning off.

Playoff ambitions/League position- looking over our shoulder all season, doesn't know why people think we will automatically been up there. No divine right, have to work hard, get an organised team. No use moaning about it. Most of the season we have player very well

Defensive errors- not much I can do. Manager can't do anything. Have to persevere and back our players, hope and pray for improvement.

On Douglas- groin injury, not sure how bad it is. Will take a look in the morning, hope he'll be able to play v Crawley but too early to tell
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:10:27 by Nemo » Logged
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:06:17 »

Things are not looking great right now, but the team is only a couple of players off the team that did so well last year. Question is will Wilson be able to get those players in?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:06:29 »

Same old same old
flammableBen

« Reply #363 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:06:46 »

I fucking missed the shop closing because I was waiting for wilson to come out. Now I have to walk further to get cigarettes. I really hate the cunt now.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #364 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:06:51 »

Am I the only person still backing Wilson, bad result yes. End of the world? No. I still think we will make the playoffs!
jb

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:07:21 »

Am I the only person still backing Wilson, bad result yes. End of the world? No. I still think we will make the playoffs!

Agreed
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #366 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:07:44 »

he sounds massively fucked off...first time in a while, hes not come across in his normal calm manner....hopefully he shoves a rocket up their arse

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
tans

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:08:12 »

Can i have some of what youre having Gaz? Im still backing Wilson, but the playoffs? No fucking chance

Cheers
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:08:51 »

Gazza's imagining a shiny new wall around the outside of the team.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:09:24 »

Gazza's imagining a shiny new wall around the outside of the team.

Creating the illusion of the play offs
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:10:02 »

blah blah blah 'didn't concentrate' ...blah blah blah

I don't think we should get rid of Wilson. He'll come good. However his season is close to a write off and dead (unless we get sucked into the relegation mire long term). I can see why others aren't satisfied.
-----
Dougie has groin injury. Too early to say for Friday.

Mailman44

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:10:25 »

What is wrong with being positive?  On our day nobody gets the ball down and passes it on the floor like Swindon does.  I will go ou ona limb and predict a 10 match unbeaten run early in the new year that gets us right back in the playoff places.  I promised myself to never be negative again after the Charlton playoff match away last season and I am sticking to it.  Wilson is the man for this job and I back him 100%.  Up the Town!
Panda Paws

« Reply #372 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:10:57 »

Been biting my tongue for most of tonight, but for Danny Wilson to turn around and say that if we're going to persist with young defenders then we have to accept mistakes is just twisted and has fucked me off big time.

Don't fucking persist with them then you stupid bastard, fucking do something about it.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:11:02 »

Danny Wilson (sounding very agitated)...

- We think we've done the hard work and fell asleep
 - It's a poor goal to concede
 - We did enough to deserve a point but lost concentration
 - You have to have stability at the back and we don't have it
 - We have no divine right to do well this season, we have to work hard and be organised
 - This season we've given "miles too many" goals away because of bad decision making
 - If we're going to persevere with these defenders we have to keep backing them and hope they can rise to the occasion
 - We need to be more resilient as a team
 - The bottom line is you have to get results away from home
 - Dougie has a groin injury, too early to know if he'll miss Friday
 - We've got to be professional on Friday to make sure we don't lose

The interviewer didn't push him anywhere near hard enough on how he expects to turn this round.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 22:11:44 »

Been biting my tongue for most of tonight, but for Danny Wilson to turn around and say that if we're going to persist with young defenders then we have to accept mistakes is just twisted and has fucked me off big time.

Don't fucking persist with them then you stupid bastard, fucking do something about it.

A fucking men
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: